~The Santorini Family~ [Unofficial][HIRING]
How did he mock are family

I would like all of us to play together I have not met in game yet later can we go on v2d
How that is not fair, I was playing a fight club rp, when the ss and the cops random raid us, I was never catch, and never fired a single shot.

But yeh I was mad, we got out of the club to talk to the police, they start shooting and arresting everyone, we where all unarmed, then I managed to get away from the scene.

I didn't do nothing wrong, besides complaining in OOC for the random raid, arrest and kills.
I don't know what happen bit if that's true the Don may had took it as a mock you were fighting with fight club clan is that what you ment in fight club rp
(02-04-2013, 01:31 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: I don't know what happen bit if that's true the Don may had took it as a mock you were fighting with fight club clan is that what you ment in fight club rp

No, I was with them, figthing in the club legally, since the president was there to, without problems, until the ss and the cops arrive, and start shooting for no motive.

Also I didn't lost any fight Cheese
Steam Name: ([FL:RP]Tyler @ Sparks)
Steam ID: (STEAM_0:0:50477693)
In-Game Name: ( Tyler Sparks )
Roleplay Points: ( 0 but I feel like I should have more )
Hours In-Game: ( I have about 50 or something like that. I am on quit a bit)
Bans: ( Have not been banned or kicked )
Which Rank are you applying for: ( I will let you pick that for me )
Why this Rank?: ( I don't know what rank to be so I want you to pick Cheese )
About you: ( I am 13. very respectfull and Athletic. )
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
Update

We have a new member join us today, We are happy to that:
[FL:RP]Tyler @ Sparks has been added as a Soldier.

Soldier - Tyler Sparks - [FL:RP]Tyler @ Sparks

~Cosimo
Don of The Santorini Family
Bad news: After a hard desicion,I have decided to close down Tech Build.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
(02-04-2013, 09:00 PM)Somewhat Strange Scout Wrote: Bad news: After a hard desicion,I have decided to close down Tech Build.

Nooooo, Why?
**This letter is delivered to Don Santorini by many intermediates which allows the sender to stay unknown.

Dear Don Santorini,

EvoCity has always been ran by immigrants, especially the noble arts we, the families, represent. When Verenikins, the family I represent, was part of EvoCity's business with many other families, there weren't Russians or Italians alone. During our absence due to tragic incidents, the only families left in town are Italians. We want to bring back traditions without harming anybody's business. I will send a middleman to discuss about business with you or your men at our family's flower shop at the EvoCity outskirts. The introductory contract is that Santorinis are going to help our family get back to the business in the city and if succeeded, we will begin to pay tribute to Santorinis from all profit we make for set period.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
If this is an invite as an alliance with your family ill gladly accept as one of the caporegimes of the family but an alliance will take us some time to decide if we want to.