~The Santorini Family~ [Unofficial][HIRING]
I'm very happy that I've been promoted and I will be able to supply the family of glocks and AK47 next time ingame ill buy weapons so I can make sure I have enough and I will change clan status to underboss I will not let you down. Hopefully we have good family RP on Saturday. Also earlier I was playing as are clan with Tyler @ Sparks I even let him borrow 1 of my suits because he does not own 1. The underboss out!
The following 1 user Likes fuz3_r3tro's post:
  • Kobi Blade
(02-07-2013, 12:36 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: I'm very happy that I've been promoted and I will be able to supply the family of glocks and AK47 next time ingame ill buy weapons so I can make sure I have enough and I will change clan status to underboss I will not let you down. Hopefully we have good family RP on Saturday. Also earlier I was playing as are clan with Tyler @ Sparks I even let him borrow 1 of my suits because he does not own 1. The underboss out!

I'm happy for you man, I'm sure you deserve it.
Solid I have met you ingame i'm pretty sure you were president at the time and you were a great RP president.
The following 1 user Likes fuz3_r3tro's post:
  • Kobi Blade
*Clan RP*

Ok, well tomorrow we are doing are first real ClanRP, Please can All Members PM your Time Zone, so i can plan a time and make sure everyone can join Smile
MrHobden Could you remove me from the capo description as im not a capo any more also update my last name it's Santorini now
Doesn't matter about the Capo bit its just a Example, and Thank you

Signed and Printed Don
Just saying all members in the clan the Clan RP is at 8:00 AM EST Time and 1:00 PM GMT Time PM MrHobden if you cant go to the Clan RP tomorrow.
can i join you clan, its realy nice
(02-08-2013, 10:31 PM)WindwartDrop90 Wrote: can i join you clan, its realy nice

Just Fill out the Fourm on the first page
Mr Hobden could you update my last name I made it Santorini