~The Santorini Family~ [Unofficial][HIRING]
Unofficial tag added to your clan.

I wish you luck with your endeavours.
(01-06-2013, 10:17 AM)Adman Wrote: Unofficial tag added to your clan.

Is that Good or Bad? i am a little bit New to the Whole Unofficial and the Official?
(01-06-2013, 11:11 AM)MrHobden Wrote:
(01-06-2013, 10:17 AM)Adman Wrote: Unofficial tag added to your clan.

Is that Good or Bad? i am a little bit New to the Whole Unofficial and the Official?

It simply means you haven't been working long enough or are not quite ready to become an official clan, which tends to be the ultimate goal; you get your on sub-forum which is private should you become official.

90% of clans are unofficial and only those who have proven themselves and have been around for some time achieve official rank.
Steam Name: Ozman.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43786216.
In-Game Name: Ricardo 'Ozman' Cofey.
Roleplay Points: 3 Rp points.
Hours In-Game: +400 hours.
Bans: 7, none are higher than 24 hours.
Which Rank are you applying for: Caporigime.
Why this Rank?: I do not know what I have to do, But I think it would be really fun to work with you.
About you: I follow orders and this will be my first clan. I never donated, so I don't have a suit. Sad
*Update*

I am Happy to Say that, we have two new Members of The Santorini Family, Which are :
*Caporegime - Mika Ver Leth - Wolfy012*
*Caporegime - Ricardo 'Ozman' Cofey - Ozman*
I can't wait to Start Working with them.

-Cosimo
Don
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Monsoon (Ed)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3406520
In-Game Name: John Mcathy
Roleplay Points: 1
Hours In-Game: 425
Bans: 1 (I accidentally cdmed someone)
Which Rank are you applying for: Soldier
Why this Rank?: I am a good shot
About you: I live in the south east of England, I like rp, I am a good shot, I have a hummer so I can transport people around.
Steam Name: Indigo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61064522
In-Game Name: Adam Savage (will change soon)
Roleplay Points: 0 but i love to do amazing RP
Hours In-Game: 14 but i am an admin on a different RP sever so i know what im doing
Bans: 1 prop blocking for about 15 seconds
Which Rank are you applying for: Conigliere
Why this Rank?: i have a lot of experience with mob RP on the other server so i think this may be similar and i have lots of supplies (lockpicks kevlars breaches galils tommy guns m4a1s) and im a donator and i am very wealthy dont let my in-game cash fool ya!
About you: i am an admin on a different rp sever (i will not specify) i am a donator with 2 suits and i have a volvo (i bought in-game cash) and thats about it thanks

~Indigo
the black suits are just a temporary thing i do until i get into a family
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
Thanks to the owner, I announce the ally ship with the sanitore family, Many of our services will be free to them, Image will be sent soon.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
(01-30-2013, 06:37 PM)Somewhat Strange Scout Wrote: Thanks to the owner, I announce the ally ship with the sanitore family, Many of our services will be free to them, Image will be sent soon.

Thank you for choosing Us
Yes, You can contact me, And possibly, Get me some helpers. I'm a one man army,
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator