~The Santorini Family~ [Unofficial][HIRING]
Guys try not to talk about it unless it's in pm's Smile
(03-01-2013, 05:47 PM)MrHobden Wrote: Let me Get this straight, You Kill a member of Mine? When he didnt have his job as The Santorini Family? so he wasnt Clan RPing?..... You Killed him? Thats RDM... Sir, you are having it coming....

He was rp as your clan.
Guys fultzy said take it the pm's so it's best to do that instead of arguing here...
Yes I was but I was not looking for a gun fight and still saying fuck your clan is no reason to kill a guy mafia or not now can we end this and by way killing me as I was rping my clan gives more of reason for war if I had decided to now lets end this argument
Thank you blood_bro, this was meant to have gone to pm's but luckily you've finished it now.
Advert
Right now me and MrHobden (Corie) are on V2D clanRPing feel free to join us.
Well according to indigo i'm out of the clan for this reason:

We were playing on v2p and he was following everyone around mic spamming the same recording that just says "hello" in the portal voice(i think) over and over again so i tazed him and said "i respect that your in the clan but it's really annoying, please stop" and i bring him up and he then says "your out of the clan".

is this true?
Well Indigo does not choose your faith so you are still in I will speak to Indigo about it but don't worry if he did mic spam your still in the clan just to point out that only me and Corie can kick a member.
i tried telling him that but he was very stubborn
I PMed him. Neither of you are in trouble.