~The Santorini Family~ [Unofficial][HIRING]
(02-11-2013, 07:33 PM)Adman Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 07:15 PM)MrHobden Wrote: Declaration of War - Santorini Family/Verenikin Family vs Italian Mafia.

Right, here we have it. Everyone taking part in the war is to read this thread in its entirety - Clan War Rules.

As of now I take the representatives of both sides to be their respective leaders:
  • Santorini Family The Don Santorini – Cosimo Santorini – Corie
  • The Italian Mafia Don - Taylor Smith - [FL:RP] Scene
  • Verenikin Family Rukovoditel - Martti

You must also re-read the entirety of this thread - Clan Rules

Throughout, you should be trying to achieve a diplomatic solution. Should this fail and the representatives above be killed IC or their clans be otherwise incapacitated then the victor shall have the decision of whether to close the enemy clan.

OOC: I would also like to hear the reason for the war, to ensure its validity.

What Happenes if it gets really bad, like houses getting torched. can we sign a peace agreement?
(02-11-2013, 07:37 PM)MrHobden Wrote: What Happenes if it gets really bad, like houses getting torched. can we sign a peace agreement?

You can end the war diplomatically at any time.
(02-11-2013, 08:26 PM)Adman Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 07:37 PM)MrHobden Wrote: What Happenes if it gets really bad, like houses getting torched. can we sign a peace agreement?

You can end the war diplomatically at any time.

Ok, did you see my Private message? about are reason?
I one question can the government arrest us for atacking each other in a clan war like we are shooting each other near the villas as we are in a war can they arrest us also MrHobden we should do this on V33 because V2D is too small and I don't have V2P.
It will be on 33x, i was to think
Also would be good if we had an admin on to make sure the war is with in the rules and plus V33 some times is minge full so we could use an admin/mod on the server when were doing are war.

Wanna go on V33 together now?
I cant atm, i am serving a 2 day ban
The war isn't so much an event, it is an ongoing process that could last hours, days or weeks of real time.

Also, attacking/murder etc. is still illegal and the government will intervene if it is witnessed.
Ok, Thank you Adman. So, If i see a Italian Mafia Member on the side of the road, can we pop out and the line "Don Santorini Sends his regurds" and then shot him and speed off?
(02-11-2013, 09:49 PM)MrHobden Wrote: Ok, Thank you Adman. So, If i see a Italian Mafia Member on the side of the road, can we pop out and the line "Don Santorini Sends his regurds" and then shot him and speed off?

Only if you can be sure they're actually a member and they're actually RPing it. (/job Italian Mafia Member). When you come on you're not forced to partake in the war however you would most likely lose standing with your clan if you're more of a conscientious objector. The primary objective of a 'war' though, should be to defend your 'turf' (Wherever your main base is) whilst trying to eliminate the enemy representative who is most likely in the opposite base.