[Buying] Guns and Ammo
Hello everyone!

since i can not be bothered to post in all of the threads, buying guns i would like to buy any possible Assult rifle, Sniper, shotgun or SMG that you have. I have recently been selling alot of my guns, and now i am in need of more, so if you are currently selling guns (not in shipments) then please make sure to post on this thread, so we can arrange buying them off you, for a price that you think is suitable, Thanks!

-Charlie
I can make you some ammo!
Add me on Steam: [FL:RP] J0NN1
I'm on most of the time so just PM how much you want and we can work out a price, I sell it relatively cheap soo
(01-02-2013, 06:10 AM)x J0NN1 Wrote: I can make you some ammo!
Add me on Steam: [FL:RP] J0NN1
I'm on most of the time so just PM how much you want and we can work out a price, I sell it relatively cheap soo

Alright, i will make sure to do that soon, i got alot of work to do, so as soon as i have some freetime, i will make sure to add you;

Also to other people, i still need someone who can sell me guns such as Shotguns and Snipers in single's not in 5's, so if anyone is selling them please make sure to post here, so that i can arrange buying them off you!
I might have an interresting collection of weapons you would like.

Name ingame - George Thompson.
Steamname - Dansikker/Danny Sikker/George Thompson ( try everyone from start, then you should find me )