How Can I get RP Points?
Mathias, from what I remember you've always been terrible at RP. Also, Biowulf is probably one of the last people here with an opinion worth quoting.

Harassing staff members will not get you anything. So stick by your own business for best results. I for example give out RP points to decent roleplayers who caught my eye during my lurking in the shadows.
(12-31-2012, 03:31 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote:
(12-23-2012, 12:24 AM)Biowulf Wrote: 3. Spam them with shitty messages about your roleplay
No admin has ever given out an RP point to an unknown guy with good roleplay.

Hes a little right actually

Its really hard to earn them, even if u do "DECENT RP"

The only way to earn them - is not to make your own roleplay - but rp with admins.
Its sad, but thats how it works..

Now this statement is false. Yes, its hard to get RP point, but it doesn't mean you can get them JUST from RP with admins. I have seen many admins giving out RP points to other players without even knowing them. Spamming OOC/admins chat about your RP will just descrese your chances to get an RP point.

As Doomdude said, I suggest you to make some unique RPs, and if you'll be lucky enough, you will get a point.
Biowulf's right though, who the fuck cares anyway.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
All I say is, if you pester me about your RP? Your chances are ruined.

Just RP well and hope we see it, worked for me. Of course you're not going to get a point every time and sometimes you'll do a fantastic RP and it goes amiss, happens to everyone.
(12-31-2012, 03:31 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote:
(12-23-2012, 12:24 AM)Biowulf Wrote: 3. Spam them with shitty messages about your roleplay
No admin has ever given out an RP point to an unknown guy with good roleplay.

Hes a little right actually

Its really hard to earn them, even if u do "DECENT RP"

The only way to earn them - is not to make your own roleplay - but rp with admins.
Its sad, but thats how it works..

I managed to get seven points without even roleplaying with admins a single time, so that statement, is false.
As many said, rp for fun not for RP points, when you Rp for fun it is actually more fun to play on the fearless servers.

When you are RP'ing for points and you dont get them you get pissed because you dont get them. So yeah do it for fun and entertain people, and maybe you make a RP point out of it, and it's more fun to gain it then Smile
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Elite_G4mer
(01-01-2013, 01:13 PM)Weecow Wrote: As many said, rp for fun not for RP points, when you Rp for fun it is actually more fun to play on the fearless servers.

When you are RP'ing for points and you dont get them you get pissed because you dont get them. So yeah do it for fun and entertain people, and maybe you make a RP point out of it, and it's more fun to gain it then Smile
When you get RP points do the admins/mods give out more than 1 at once?
Very unlikely, but I have seen it done.
I give points to people who deserve it. I dont give out points to people for making a fish stand. I give out points to people who organize events and people who participate etc.