How Can I get RP Points?
Earlier today I saw someone wearing the gas mask which reminded me about RP points, I then realised that I have not gained any. I would just like to know how do I obtain RP points?
Do good RP's and get noticed. The hardest part is getting noticed, just don't go spamming the admins to come look at your RP.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Trevor Jackson's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
Find a Rping admin and join him.
The following 1 user Likes Ozman's post:
  • Nadrickk
Try doing something new, try to think of something no one has thought of, then you'll have toi build it. It's best to have people help you.
Just RP decently and it's good to RP with some other good role player's you will get noticed and gain a lot ( and i mean a lot ) of RP experience Wink
Someone answered this question already
VVV

(12-23-2012, 12:24 AM)Biowulf Wrote: 1. Get a 'name'
2. Suck admins' cocks hard enough
3. Spam them with shitty messages about your roleplay

Don't forget step 2 because it's crucial. No admin has ever given out an RP point to an unknown guy with good roleplay. It's a system of shit.
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Nadrickk
Just role play. These threads are annoying, it's called a role play point and it says on the top of the screen on the HUD 'Role play decently and you may earn a point'
Regards,
aviator
I think now this question is recurrent, but I will answer the same thing as last time :

You get RP points by role playing extremely well and by showing the admins that you have spent time preparing your role play scenario.
Don't go begging with administrators to get points RP, it's strictly inadvisable !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(12-31-2012, 03:12 AM)Ozman Wrote: Find a Rping admin and join him.
No.

(12-31-2012, 03:07 AM)bruterules Wrote: Do good RP's and get noticed. The hardest part is getting noticed, just don't go spamming the admins to come look at your RP.
Pretty much.

(12-31-2012, 07:45 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Just RP decently and it's good to RP with some other good role player's you will get noticed and gain a lot ( and i mean a lot ) of RP experience Wink
Emphasis on a lot.
(12-31-2012, 09:16 AM)Borovichok Wrote: Someone answered this question already
VVV

(12-23-2012, 12:24 AM)Biowulf Wrote: 1. Get a 'name'
2. Suck admins' cocks hard enough
3. Spam them with shitty messages about your roleplay

Don't forget step 2 because it's crucial. No admin has ever given out an RP point to an unknown guy with good roleplay. It's a system of shit.

Indeed... quoting members who are known for being trolls and not interested in contributing is also not contributing

OT: Basically RP a lot and make it unique, try to get a lot of people involved. When RPing, make sure to build a lot of settings to show the admins that you've invested time in it.