Ban request: RDM, Random Knife and Random taze
I'm not being mad, I was requesting you stop it as it felt like you were bullying.

You have failed to add Simoniss to the BR this is the third time I have said this.

You post a ban request and expect someone not to tell their side of the story? It's not spamming, it's stating the facts.
Lead by example.
I will tell you a story semper fi , I got randomly demoted from ss one time so I called an admin to see if it was a reason to raid , they said no . So I said if I stood outside the nexus and peacefully protested and they arrest me is that a reson and he said yes but promise me you won't go in the nexus while peacefully protesting , so I didn't and hey hey ,I got arrested by some trigger happy 4 h playing cops for standing outside the nexus protesting about the government this gave me a reson to raid and the admin let the rp go ahead without interruption. You see if we have a peaceful protest going on were we march up and down the street protesting and yet again trigger happy cops come along we have a reson to fight back and I am sure that everyone would agree . We have the right of freedom speech just like any other person , now tell me how that was random raiding ? And not just you entering into our rp while we try to fight for a change in government a.d get the cops demoted ... go on tell me that .
(12-31-2012, 03:56 AM)add22 Wrote: I will tell you a story semper fi , I got randomly demoted from ss one time so I called an admin to see if it was a reason to raid , they said no . So I said if I stood outside the nexus and protested and they arrest you that is a reson and he said promise me you won't go in the nexus while peacefully protesting , do I didn't and hey hey I got arrested by some trigger happy 4 h playing cops for standing outside the nexus protesting about the government this gave me a reson to raid and the admin let the rp go ahead without interruption. You see if we have a peaceful protest going on were we march up and down the street protesting and yet again trigger happy cops come along we have a reson to fight back and I am sure that everyone would agree . We have the right of freedom speech just like any other person , now tell me how that was random raiding ? And not just you entering into our rp while we try to fight for a change in government a.d get the cops demoted ... go on tell me that .

but if you had a problem with cops breaking rp and so on why did you not make a BR?
Because BR's don't solve everything. It takes time for admins to view all the ban requests that have been posted, I have a ban request posted that still hasn't been viewed by a moderator and that was yesterday, so posting a BR won't stop the players instantly.

Instead of stalking us and recording us, you could have questioned why we were protesting, what was going on, why the cops were tasing us, why we were knifing them, heck in one video I give the cop who we were knifing examples to stop what was happening from happening.
Lead by example.
but anyway it has to be reported and if you need to wait so what? then you have done the right thing in sted of killing them for justis Smile
Well me killing those cops was not backseat administration for sure. I did not kill them for being fail cops, they tazed a few people that were in our protest. They were being assholes, in our mindset, they deserved the shotty.
Well no, many things can be sorted with a simple pm or by asking someone to do something.
I actually have plenty of screenshots and videos of people breaking the rules; double dooring, prop blocking etc, I tell them what they are doing is wrong and if they refuse to listen to you, that's when you post the BR, you can also add that they refused to listen to you in it. If they listen to me and delete the prop I don't post a BR occasionally the person just needs to be reminded that they are wrong.

In these videos that you have posted I successfully knife a person once, the person does not die and I then get tased for it, that is the appropriate action they then should have made an arrest warrant, instead you did not help to the situation.

This ban request on me shouldn't be valid getting me banned for something I should be arrested for isn't fair.
Lead by example.
(12-31-2012, 04:30 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Well no, many things can be sorted with a simple pm or by asking someone to do something.
I actually have plenty of screenshots and videos of people breaking the rules; double dooring, prop blocking etc, I tell them what they are doing is wrong and if they refuse to listen to you, that's when you post the BR, you can also add that they refused to listen to you in it. If they listen to me and delete the prop I don't post a BR occasionally the person just needs to be reminded that they are wrong.

In these videos that you have posted I successfully knife a person once, the person does not die and I then get tased for it, that is the appropriate action they then should have made an arrest warrant, instead you did not help to the situation.

This ban request on me shouldn't be valid getting me banned for something I should be arrested for isn't fair.

im telling you again i got the cops to ok? can you just wait and se what the admins say ? they look at replys to so chill can wait Smile
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player add22 was found violating rules regarding Complete FailRp, Random Knifing and Breaking FearRP. .
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player Al_Sevenfold was found violating rules regarding Complete FailRp, Random Knifing and Breaking FearRP. .

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player MoXo l мαтн ν.Э was found violating rules regarding Complete FailRp, Random Knifing and Breaking FearRP. .

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player G3n3r1c G4t0r48 was found violating rules regarding FailRp, Promoting Aggressive Rp.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team