Ban request: RDM
now you are just coming with random stuff to justify your kill... you did not die, you did not go to the hostbital so get over it and stop beeing a child..
God damn...

(12-31-2012, 03:32 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: For all you know I could be an epileptic, or someone nearby was, that player spamming the camera could have sent me into a fit. Would a ban request solve that? No I would be sent to hospital and if worse happened...?
I killed that player for in game reasons and real life reasons.

The three ban requests you posted on me? That's downright bullying.
It's being not beeing correct your grammar child ! And also hospital *
now you are just being stupiedSmile im for first not a child and 2nd im not that good at English, now you are just harassing and making stupied points you justify your wrongs...

(12-31-2012, 03:42 AM)add22 Wrote: It's being not beeing correct your grammar child !
(12-31-2012, 03:44 AM)TheSemperFi Wrote: now you are just being stupiedSmile im for first not a child and 2nd im not that good at English, now you are just harassing and making stupied points you justify your wrongs...

(12-31-2012, 03:42 AM)add22 Wrote: It's being not beeing correct your grammar child !

That's stupid * x2
I never mentioned anything about dying, it's not random stuff do you know me in real life? No, you do not know me in real life, instead you should know that many people have medical conditions and respect them.

You didn't ask why I killed him, you didn't call a cop. I killed one person.
When someone kills another player in game, you don't immediately go to the forums to get me banned it's not as if I went on a major killing spree either. You made no attempt at resolving this through in game matters, you instead went straight to here and yet you accuse me of back seat administration.
Lead by example.
stop fucking harassing me !
you are just coming with invalid replys..

(12-31-2012, 03:47 AM)add22 Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 03:44 AM)TheSemperFi Wrote: now you are just being stupiedSmile im for first not a child and 2nd im not that good at English, now you are just harassing and making stupied points you justify your wrongs...

That's stupid * x2

i did post it because you killed him for no reason, and im talking about gamereason, i do not think about IRL reasons when im playing a game... and yes in this type of game you need a reason for killing ppl ! this is RP not Deathmatch!
and you guys where going around and knifing ppl !

so let it rest now and let the admins take care of it FGS!
[quote='TheSemperFi' pid='192680' dateline='1356925199']
now you are just coming with random stuff to justify your kill... you did not die, you did not go to the hostbital so get over it and stop beeing a child..
God damn...

Well done were not harassing you as you called him a child first ^ one more thing don't use the lords name in vain and keep god out of this.
Excuse me, we did not go around knifing people we knifed the people who did wrong to us first.
There's a reason the cops/that player didn't even complain is because they know they were in the wrong, if they thought they were in the right they would have said something in OOC but nothing was said, you are claiming that we are back seat administrating but you are doing the very same.

You are stalking people because you believe that they are breaking the rules, you even stalk the people into the nexus for the same reason.

Stop twisting these damn ban requests, if you want people to stop commenting on them you can stop commenting on them yourself.
Lead by example.
(12-31-2012, 04:10 AM)add22 Wrote: [quote='TheSemperFi' pid='192680' dateline='1356925199']
God damn...

Well done were not harassing you as you called him a child first ^ one more thing don't use the lords name in vain and keep god out of this.

ok, im sorry, but you can stop replying you are just making invalid comments and replys..

(12-31-2012, 04:19 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Excuse me, we did not go around knifing people we knifed the people who did wrong to us first.
There's a reason the cops/that player didn't even complain is because they know they were in the wrong, if they thought they were in the right they would have said something in OOC but nothing was said, you are claiming that we are back seat administrating but you are doing the very same.

You are stalking people because you believe that they are breaking the rules, you even stalk the people into the nexus for the same reason.

Stop twisting these damn ban requests, if you want people to stop commenting on them you can stop commenting on them yourself.

im not twisting anything... im just saying what i saw from my point of view, and one more time i know the cops where doing something wrong and i got that aswell. but you guys where still doing something wrong ...
i could record you killing someone any time of the week, but just like you I could choose only to record you actually killing someone not what happened before and after. were not sadistic killers we had a reason