Thread Title: Knife RDM

Name of player: Al_sevenfold

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41194364

Time in GMT: To day

Server: v33x

Summary: Al_sevenfold walks up to random guy and knife him in the back

Evidence::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oNA0o4TAtI&feature=
You also managed to miss out the part of the video where that person was constantly spamming the camera..Jeez your posts seem so biased. Stop cutting the parts to make it seem like I am the only person doing wrong.
If you notice the other person had a knife too you know.
Lead by example.
i started film right at that momet man Tounge

And there is comming more videos on a other ban request Smile
more ppl that did wrong, cops, you, civillians and so on Smile

(12-31-2012, 02:08 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: You also managed to miss out the part of the video where that person was constantly spamming the camera..Jeez your posts seem so biased. Stop cutting the parts to make it seem like I am the only person doing wrong.
If you notice the other person had a knife too you know.
Right at what moment? the moment that player was spamming the camera function? The camera's flash is very strong it could easily cause a seizure when someone is abusing it like that.
Yes I did kill that person, however they and the cops were harassing the what was originally a peaceful protest.
Lead by example.
but you can not take matters in to own hand! that is backseat Admin and that is not allowed Smile

And yes i started when he was flashing and i was going to make an BR for him, but then you just killed him, and that is RDM,
and if Cops are random tazeing, you need to call and admin, Film it and reportit not kill them! that is allso Backseat admin and that is still not allowed Smile

have a nice day Smile

(12-31-2012, 02:53 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Right at what moment? the moment that player was spamming the camera function? The camera's flash is very strong it could easily cause a seizure when someone is abusing it like that.
Yes I did kill that person, however they and the cops were harassing the what was originally a peaceful protest.
Go check the riots/protests in real life and tell them that they are all backseat administrating, it was initially a protest which turned into a riot;
Also I'm pretty sure I was not the only person who hit that guy because last time I checked it takes a lot more than one knife to kill someone.
Lead by example.
Right so semper , you call nkifing a guy who is constantly harassing us by picture spamming backseat administration ? We would of got an admin, but there is so much hassle from people not understanding and mingeing into other peoples rp without knowing their reson, I could record someone killing another person killing someone on that server at any time of the week day or hour if not even minute and post a ban request but that doesn't serve as them randomly killing someone .Backseat administration is when we do something an admin should stop such as killing propkillers, killing people who propclimb removing fear rp's . When have you ever saw an admin kill someone for taking pictures ? Or remove them from the game ? We had a right and if we were aggrovated we could attack with knives if necessary not guns because they are illegal And as the police were hopeless, tazering , new life rule breakers we didn't want their help so we do what any rp player would of done in that situation and used free will to remove ,only if we had a reson and it wasn't breaching rules . Don't come into an rp without knowing both sides of the story
some times ppl die if yous stabb them in the back Smile 80% HP or more Smile

(12-31-2012, 03:08 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Go check the riots/protests in real life and tell them that they are all backseat administrating, it was initially a protest which turned into a riot;
Also I'm pretty sure I was not the only person who hit that guy because last time I checked it takes a lot more than one knife to kill someone.
For all you know I could be an epileptic, or someone nearby was, that player spamming the camera could have sent me into a fit. Would a ban request solve that? No I would be sent to hospital and if worse happened...?
I killed that player for in game reasons and real life reasons.

The three ban requests you posted on me? That's downright bullying.
Lead by example.
Before you post a ban request you've got to know a reson why someone did something, if you find out they don't have a reson then post a ban request! Don't record someone killing a person and let's say for example narcotic killed someone you don't just post a ban request , I'm sure he had a reson and he has explained it.