trying to quit smoking.
(01-02-2013, 12:00 AM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 11:54 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 11:21 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 02:08 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Go 3 more years up from 12, plus would you like me to actually tell you how it implies you're badass? Next answer - bitch please I download my songs off itunes...

Oh, 15? Not too far off, 12 was an exaggeration

And yes, I would like you to tell me. Know why you didn't tho? Because you're gonna make yourself sound retarded

And yeah, every single piece of media you've ever downloaded was from iTunes, of course

No I won't explain that simple joke because you know why, what concerns me is that you're getting surprisingly angry over such a small thing. Now that shows you need to take a harmless forum joke less seriously. Now back on topic
Yeah, now it's just a joke. It was a joke directed at me. What, did you expect me to reply to you with another unfunny meme? lol, cringe
[Image: WhyNotZoidbergDidyoureaditinhisvoiceTop_...0b3061.jpg]

I feel like an immature **** for posting that picture. But i couldnt resist.
The following 1 user Likes CookieMasterz's post:
  • Slick Rick
Slick Rick you have a warning for arguing with another user after been told not to by an Administrator.

Everyone, back on topic. Next person to keep arguing or going off topic will receive a warning too. I think it's the only way for people to stop going off topic.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(01-01-2013, 11:11 PM)Holdem Wrote: Alcohol counts as a Drug, so do cigarettes. If you don't want to try the e-cig, you could get a sisha. A sisha is pretty easy to prepare, and you get all sort of flavours. You can get special ones that do not contain nicotine and are natural. It's just like breathing some "Smoke" that gets cleaned through the water. It lasts for quite a long time too.

I would try it if I were you. That or you can go to one of these eastern Tea places that usually have Sisha's, try it there and see how you feel.

Is it kind of like hookah? I adoreeee hookah.
I'll look into it though, Pretty sure the mall has a shop that has some of it! Any flavors i should keep an eye out for?
Sorry if Im wrong.
But you said you would like to quit to be more healthy, then you shouldn't turn to hookahs as they are just as unhealthy as cigarettes are, plus the thing with a hookah is that its something you have at home, you can't have it right there in your pocket like cigarettes or gum.
(01-02-2013, 02:59 AM)Fleet Admiral Zapington Wrote: Sorry if Im wrong.
But you said you would like to quit to be more healthy, then you shouldn't turn to hookahs as they are just as unhealthy as cigarettes are, plus the thing with a hookah is that its something you have at home, you can't have it right there in your pocket like cigarettes or gum.

Sisha is also very unhealthy as far as I know.
Well poop.
I never actually specified to become more healthy, I'm in pretty good shape due to paintball practice 3 times a fucking week.

But cigarettes aren't helping me any, and if sisha/hookah is basically gonna hold me back, id rather steer away from it.

Anywho!
Update: Stopped smoking yesterday, cold turkey. I went to the store and finally said no to hot pockets and flaming hot cheetos.
My snacks are now grapes, apples and delicious chex mix, next week will differ Smile
And I plan to run 5 miles every night instead of just 3
The following 1 user Likes SKitz's post:
  • Theoutcastgamers
I just assumed since one of your main points is
"-what are some healthy things to pick up to release stress"
(01-02-2013, 03:05 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 02:59 AM)Fleet Admiral Zapington Wrote: Sorry if Im wrong.

Sisha is also very unhealthy as far as I know.

Sisha is unhealthy? That depends what you're smoking in it, I don't think smoking herbs is "very unhealthy".
(01-02-2013, 04:05 AM)Mahti Wrote: Sisha is unhealthy? That depends what you're smoking in it, I don't think smoking herbs is "very unhealthy".

Breathing burned plant matter (smoke) is and will always be unhealthy for your lungs and throat.

Explained;

The smoke from burned plant matter contains Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH), some of which are;

Spoiler :
acenaphthene
acenaphthylene
anthracene
benz[a]anthracene
benzo[a]pyrene
benzo[e]pyrene
benzo[b]fluoranthene
benzo[ghi]perylene
benzo[j]fluoranthene
benzo[k]fluoranthene
chrysene
coronene
dibenz(a,h)anthracene
fluoranthene
fluorene
indeno(1,2,3-cd)pyrene
phenanthrene
pyrene

These are Carcinogens and will cause cancer in the long run. The same particles can be found on grilled meat.
Quote:PAHs toxicity is very structurally dependent, with isomers (PAHs with the same formula and number of rings) varying from being nontoxic to being extremely toxic. Thus, highly carcinogenic PAHs may be small or large. One PAH compound, benzo[a]pyrene, is notable for being the first chemical carcinogen to be discovered (and is one of many carcinogens found in cigarette smoke). The EPA has classified seven PAH compounds as probable human carcinogens: benz[a]anthracene, benzo[a]pyrene, benzo[b]fluoranthene, benzo[k]fluoranthene, chrysene, dibenz(a,h)anthracene, and indeno(1,2,3-cd)pyrene.
PAHs known for their carcinogenic, mutagenic and teratogenic properties are benz[a]anthracene and chrysene, benzo[b]fluoranthene, benzo[j]fluoranthene, benzo[k]fluoranthene, benzo[a]pyrene, benzo[ghi]perylene, coronene, dibenz(a,h)anthracene (C20H14), indeno(1,2,3-cd)pyrene (C22H12) and ovalene.
(01-02-2013, 04:07 AM)Fleet Admiral Zapington Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 04:05 AM)Mahti Wrote: Sisha is unhealthy? That depends what you're smoking in it, I don't think smoking herbs is "very unhealthy".

Breathing burned plant matter (smoke) is and will always be unhealthy for your lungs and throat.

Explained;

The smoke from burned plant matter contains Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH), some of which are;

Spoiler :
acenaphthene
acenaphthylene
anthracene
benz[a]anthracene
benzo[a]pyrene
benzo[e]pyrene
benzo[b]fluoranthene
benzo[ghi]perylene
benzo[j]fluoranthene
benzo[k]fluoranthene
chrysene
coronene
dibenz(a,h)anthracene
fluoranthene
fluorene
indeno(1,2,3-cd)pyrene
phenanthrene
pyrene

These are Carcinogens and will cause cancer in the long run. The same particles can be found on grilled meat.
Quote:PAHs toxicity is very structurally dependent, with isomers (PAHs with the same formula and number of rings) varying from being nontoxic to being extremely toxic. Thus, highly carcinogenic PAHs may be small or large. One PAH compound, benzo[a]pyrene, is notable for being the first chemical carcinogen to be discovered (and is one of many carcinogens found in cigarette smoke). The EPA has classified seven PAH compounds as probable human carcinogens: benz[a]anthracene, benzo[a]pyrene, benzo[b]fluoranthene, benzo[k]fluoranthene, chrysene, dibenz(a,h)anthracene, and indeno(1,2,3-cd)pyrene.
PAHs known for their carcinogenic, mutagenic and teratogenic properties are benz[a]anthracene and chrysene, benzo[b]fluoranthene, benzo[j]fluoranthene, benzo[k]fluoranthene, benzo[a]pyrene, benzo[ghi]perylene, coronene, dibenz(a,h)anthracene (C20H14), indeno(1,2,3-cd)pyrene (C22H12) and ovalene.

Well so is eating burnt meat.