trying to quit smoking.
(01-01-2013, 12:42 PM)Fleet Admiral Zapington Wrote: Get addicted to caffeine instead Cheese

How in the world do anyone like caffeine? IMO It tastes horrible. D:

But like a million people have already suggested. E-cigs. Ive personally never tried a cig. So i wouldnt really know much about it.
I dont even get why they sell cigarettes. What the government are basically doing are selling Death machines that kill you, and all that they care about is the money. The government is a bit screwed in the head if they think that selling them is helping, because once that person has died, they don't pay taxes, meaning that there not really making much money at all!

I just had to get that off my chest, but in your case, im not quite sure how to help you. I would say the best thing would be to hide your money, or give it to someone to hide, and make they buy you food, so that you dont have the temptation of buying cigarettes, but then this isn't the best plan in the world, but it may work!!!
(01-01-2013, 01:03 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 12:42 PM)Fleet Admiral Zapington Wrote: Get addicted to caffeine instead Cheese

How in the world do anyone like caffeine? IMO It tastes horrible. D:

But like a million people have already suggested. E-cigs. Ive personally never tried a cig. So i wouldnt really know much about it.

UWOTM8?
Caffeine freebase might taste pretty shitty, but you find caffeine everywhere.
Sodas, tea, coffee, energy drinks and what not.
(01-01-2013, 05:50 AM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 03:31 AM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:42 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:41 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:29 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: Not trying to sound like 420thuglife or anything, but if you quit and smoke some weed every time you get a craving, it's a really good substitute (know this from personal exp.)

Maybe he lives in a part of the world where weed isn't legal?

And?

[Image: 27137751.jpg]
Dude, keep that old, unfunny, unoriginal, reddit/9gag bullshit on those websites. I mean, you DO realize you basically just told everyone on these forums you're 12 years old by posting that image, right?

And how is that even implying I'm a badass? I bet you illegally download music all the time

Go 3 more years up from 12, plus would you like me to actually tell you how it implies you're badass? Next answer - bitch please I download my songs off itunes...
Stop going off-topic, Slick suggested a thing like many others, you don't have to give your opinion on it if its for no good use.
I love redbull, No wings yet, but 30 more should do it.

Also

Drugs are bad, mkayyy
Alcohol counts as a Drug, so do cigarettes. If you don't want to try the e-cig, you could get a sisha. A sisha is pretty easy to prepare, and you get all sort of flavours. You can get special ones that do not contain nicotine and are natural. It's just like breathing some "Smoke" that gets cleaned through the water. It lasts for quite a long time too.

I would try it if I were you. That or you can go to one of these eastern Tea places that usually have Sisha's, try it there and see how you feel.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Colonel Burger
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(01-01-2013, 02:08 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Go 3 more years up from 12, plus would you like me to actually tell you how it implies you're badass? Next answer - bitch please I download my songs off itunes...

Oh, 15? Not too far off, 12 was an exaggeration

And yes, I would like you to tell me. Know why you didn't tho? Because you're gonna make yourself sound retarded

And yeah, every single piece of media you've ever downloaded was from iTunes, of course
(01-01-2013, 11:21 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 02:08 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Go 3 more years up from 12, plus would you like me to actually tell you how it implies you're badass? Next answer - bitch please I download my songs off itunes...

And yes, I would like you to tell me. Know why you didn't tho? Because you're gonna make yourself sound retarded

And yeah, every single piece of media you've ever downloaded was from iTunes, of course

No I won't explain that simple joke because you know why, what concerns me is that you're getting surprisingly angry over such a small thing. Now that shows you need to take a harmless forum joke less seriously. Now back on topic
(01-01-2013, 11:54 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 11:21 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:

No I won't explain that simple joke because you know why, what concerns me is that you're getting surprisingly angry over such a small thing. Now that shows you need to take a harmless forum joke less seriously. Now back on topic
Yeah, now it's just a joke. It was a joke directed at me. What, did you expect me to reply to you with another unfunny meme? lol, cringe