trying to quit smoking.
(12-30-2012, 08:42 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Electronic Cigarettes don't do anything. It's water vapor and not nicotine, so that means it doesn't help with nicotine addiction, obviously.
The reason people recommend it, it's to tell people who don't have addictive personalities to "Use this if you're not addicted to smoking so that you can look cool and not get lung cancer."
It's just to make you "cool" without it being unhealthy, which is retarded.
I've never smoked nor used electric cigarettes, but it's obvious that if it's ONLY water vapor it doesn't stop nicotine withdrawal.

(12-30-2012, 05:06 PM)Fleet Admiral Zapington Wrote: The only thing you smoke is nicotine in a e-cig.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
(12-30-2012, 08:42 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Electronic Cigarettes don't do anything. It's water vapor and not nicotine, so that means it doesn't help with nicotine addiction, obviously.
The reason people recommend it, it's to tell people who don't have addictive personalities to "Use this if you're not addicted to smoking so that you can look cool and not get lung cancer."
I've never smoked nor used electric cigarettes, but it's obvious that if it's ONLY water vapor it doesn't stop nicotine withdrawal.

Stop being so ignorant and get your facts straight, you can get with or without nicotine in the cartridges. You can get different concentration of nicotine in the liquid that you vape.

Yes you do get nicotine from it, I have experienced it first hand.

[Image: spiderman%20look%20at%20him%20and%20laugh.jpg]
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
The following 7 users Like Martti's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Mahti, Adman, Faustie, Ne0ster, Fultz, Blonde

I have done both of the above smoked 4years tried E-Cig twise now and I have to say its nicotine alright. Side note Im still smoking and I have a relationship with the smokes till death do us part.
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
(12-30-2012, 10:01 PM)Kalastaja Wrote:

I have done both of the above smoked 4years tried E-Cig twise now and I have to say its nicotine alright. Side note Im still smoking and I have a relationship with the smokes till death do us part.

#kala's sunglasses
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Colonel Burger
Drop that cig and pick up your Shisha(Hookah) pipe, sit back and chillax
The following 2 users Like Colonel Burger's post:
  • Adman, Dubwub
(12-30-2012, 04:34 PM)SKitz Wrote: Do electronic cigarette actually do anything, my boss has one in his office he is constantly puffing on.
and
80 plaster??
details yaaaa
You will basically die.
(12-30-2012, 10:30 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Drop that cig and pick up your Shisha(Hookah) pipe, sit back and chillax

Omg haha sisha is the best thing ever! I tried the apple flavoured one :p but sadly its said to be 900x worse then smoking a cigg :/
(12-31-2012, 05:23 AM)Ne0ster Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 10:30 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Drop that cig and pick up your Shisha(Hookah) pipe, sit back and chillax

Omg haha sisha is the best thing ever! I tried the apple flavoured one :p but sadly its said to be 900x worse then smoking a cigg :/

#Yolo bubz
Electronic cigarette under a shower xD (randomly found)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiqfGVmBD6U