trying to quit smoking.
Don't go cold turkey unless you have the willpower of the gods (Zeus, Odin, Poseidon, Faustie, etc), taper off.
Exercise, look up proper routines and learn decent compound movements with weights, + cardio.
Control diet.
Study.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • GhostRider
The only thing you smoke is nicotine in a e-cig. You don't burn plant matter at 2000+ degrees. Its vapor not smoke Wink
Get addicted by different stuff:
1) Skittles
2) Oreo
3) Paintball/Airsoft
4) GMOD
Etc Etc etc

That's how my friends quit smoking
Lol i kno this stuff doesnt scare people but.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrRwp5KXf...ata_player
And, for the love of God, don't turn this thread into a "Hurr durr, don't you know smoking isn't healthy?"

Yes, some of us smoke. Yes we are ALL aware of the medicinal side-effects.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Flux
(12-30-2012, 05:04 PM)Faustie Wrote: Don't go cold turkey unless you have the willpower of the gods (Zeus, Odin, Poseidon, Faustie, etc), taper off.
Exercise, look up proper routines and learn decent compound movements with weights, + cardio.
Control diet.
Study.

I have the willpower equivalent to a banana on this matter.

(12-30-2012, 05:15 PM)Cpt. Tomorrow Wrote: Get addicted by different stuff:
1) Skittles
2) Oreo
3) Paintball/Airsoft
4) GMOD
Etc Etc etc

That's how my friends quit smoking

I love skittles, it inspired my name, I used to be SKittlz
I fucking love oreos
I play paintball 3 times a week with my team
and
Whats a gmod

(12-30-2012, 05:16 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Lol i kno this stuff doesnt scare people but.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrRwp5KX...ata_player

If anything, I would like to smoke more, I could be come like spiderman with all the mutation, just 1500 cigarettes to go

(12-30-2012, 05:22 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: And, for the love of God, don't turn this thread into a "Hurr durr, don't you know smoking isn't healthy?"

Yes, some of us smoke. Yes we are ALL aware of the medicinal side-effects.

^^^^^
(12-30-2012, 08:37 PM)SKitz Wrote: If anything, I would like to smoke more, I could be come like spiderman with all the mutation, just 1500 cigarettes to go

That is the single most funny thing I've seen all day, made me laugh for about 5 minutes. +Rep for that.
Electronic Cigarettes don't do anything. It's water vapor and not nicotine, so that means it doesn't help with nicotine addiction, obviously.
The reason people recommend it, it's to tell people who don't have addictive personalities to "Use this if you're not addicted to smoking so that you can look cool and not get lung cancer."
It's just to make you "cool" without it being unhealthy, which is retarded.
I've never smoked nor used electric cigarettes, but it's obvious that if it's ONLY water vapor it doesn't stop nicotine withdrawal.

The best thing to do, if i was in the same situation would be to instead of smoke the cigarettes, simply eat them. Now this means that your not smoking them, you cant get lung cancer, but you will probally die some time soon. Just a suggestion
(12-30-2012, 05:04 PM)Faustie Wrote: Don't go cold turkey unless you have the willpower of the gods (Zeus, Odin, Poseidon, Faustie, etc), taper off.
Control diet.
Study.

I lol'd.
The following 2 users Like GhostRider's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow, Faustie