Name of player:
[FL:RP] George
[FL:RP] Jacob1029

SteamID:
[FL:RP] George - STEAM_0:0:38902888
[FL:RP] Jacob1029 - STEAM_0:0:25326672

Time in GMT: Yesterday 1-2am-ish

Server: V2D

Summary: Jacob and George raided several times. In one raid, one of them even raided as a Gun dealer and the other as a Security guard [See Evidence Video 2]. When I asked Jacob why he was raiding he gave 5 reasons which don't give him the right to raid [See Evidence Video 1]. They were also failRPing by ramming our Border when we were doing BorderRP and then throwing Molotov's at it [Still checking footage captured].

Evidence:

Evidence Video 1:

Evidence Video 2:

Evidence Video 3:

Video 1.
1: Everytime someone would walk into the lobby, not behind the desk, not the basement, the LOBBY. You would arrest them.
You decide to start arresting my friend, even after you had been killed many times before, so we tranq'd and tied you to stop you doing any more damage.

2. You shot at people in the lobby randomly who did nothing to you.

3. The president did nothing about you.

4. Cops did nothing, doctors,chefs, and cops were just rdm'ing and cops did absolutely nothing about it.

5. I had enough and I was changing it, we went up to the President to propose a new order, we had a force of security guards willing to work for him to fix the city...oh wait, no we didn't go up to the President because you all kept breaking NLR.

Video 2:

I was hire by pvt pyles to follow and protect him as multiple accounts of assassination had been attempted on him (Rdm'ing SS/cops).
As to the gun dealer being there, I don't know why.

You can see my call you an idiot, that was after you were constantly breaking Fear RP, NLR, and RDM rules.
"are you mad" was one of many attempts to troll me, and many others in a manic-adminless night.

Oh, and looking at your bans your familiar with breaching NLR etc.
14328 GeorgeTheBoy STEAM_0:1:44756355 FearRP...
Expired
[FL] Grub
14183 GeorgeTheBoy STEAM_0:1:44756355 NLR,After I warned through OOC?
Expired
[FL] Grub
13816 GeorgeTheBoy STEAM_0:1:44756355 Randomly Molotoving a building
Expired
[FL] Grub
13426 GeorgeTheBoy STEAM_0:1:44756355 Breaking NLR, asking to be killed.
Expired
[FL] Ruxandra

And as for ciryl, he has already been banned for KOS and yet does it anyway when he thinks the admins won't see/are offline
15931 [FL:RP]Ciryl STEAM_0:1:51063459 KOS Laws,You have 300+ you should know better
Expired
[FL] Grub

Here are pictures of just, some of the complaints about you and more so Ciryl in OOC.

Here we see an actual SS complain about cirly, one of his own team:
In the picture, we see him answer a question with orders are orders. Someone was saying why is he rdm'ing people and breaching nlr, and he kept saying I'm just following orders which is outrageous.
[Image: hl22012-12-2906-08-28-98_zpsc276903a.png]
[Image: hl22012-12-2906-08-42-00_zps22a4fabf.png]

And then we see someone mention how he shot the president to become him, now I don't think that's actually possibly. However he fail rp'd by not even attempting to protect the pres, and then cola berating to become the president himself.
[Image: hl22012-12-2906-15-04-88_zps2d1dee8c.png]
I kept walking into the lobby, and every time, George would try and taze/shoot me for no reason at all. I would even get killed by him then return say, 15minutes later, and he would do exactly the same by just tazing anyone in the lobby, so he was metagaming for a start.

As you can see, we tied him up to stop him fail RP'in all the time. I then hired jacob and some other guards to help me de arrest a friend in jail who had been arrest, george had already been killed in that 2nd video and he came straight back up so we tranq'd and tied him.

George the gundealer was actually with me selling stuff when i saw my friend getting arrested, so he followed me, he didnt shoot anyone he was just with me so he could complete the sale after.
(12-30-2012, 02:27 AM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Video 1.
1: Everytime someone would walk into the lobby, not behind the desk, not the basement, the LOBBY. You would arrest them.
You decide to start arresting my friend, even after you had been killed many times before, so we tranq'd and tied you to stop you doing any more damage.

2. You shot at people in the lobby randomly who did nothing to you.

3. The president did nothing about you.

4. Cops did nothing, doctors,chefs, and cops were just rdm'ing and cops did absolutely nothing about it.

5. I had enough and I was changing it, we went up to the President to propose a new order, we had a force of security guards willing to work for him to fix the city...oh wait, no we didn't go up to the President because you all kept breaking NLR.

Video 2:

I was hire by pvt pyles to follow and protect him as multiple accounts of assassination had been attempted on him (Rdm'ing SS/cops).
As to the gun dealer being there, I don't know why.

You can see my call you an idiot, that was after you were constantly breaking Fear RP, NLR, and RDM rules.
"are you mad" was one of many attempts to troll me, and many others in a manic-adminless night.

Oh, and looking at your bans your familiar with breaching NLR etc.
14328 GeorgeTheBoy STEAM_0:1:44756355 FearRP...
Expired
[FL] Grub
14183 GeorgeTheBoy STEAM_0:1:44756355 NLR,After I warned through OOC?
Expired
[FL] Grub
13816 GeorgeTheBoy STEAM_0:1:44756355 Randomly Molotoving a building
Expired
[FL] Grub
13426 GeorgeTheBoy STEAM_0:1:44756355 Breaking NLR, asking to be killed.
Expired
[FL] Ruxandra

Here are pictures of just, some of the complaints about you and more so Ciryl in OOC.

Here we see an actual SS complain about cirly, one of his own team:
In the picture, we see him answer a question with orders are orders. Someone was saying why is he rdm'ing people and breaching nlr, and he kept saying I'm just following orders which is outrageous.
[Image: hl22012-12-2906-08-28-98_zpsc276903a.png]
[Image: hl22012-12-2906-08-42-00_zps22a4fabf.png]

And then we see someone mention how he shot the president to become him, now I don't think that's actually possibly. However he fail rp'd by not even attempting to protect the pres, and then cola berating to become the president himself.
[Image: hl22012-12-2906-15-04-88_zps2d1dee8c.png]

1. We NEVER arrested anyone in the lobby. We kept you back as you insisted that "You had a meeting" even though the President wasn't even in his office. We arrested you and your friends several times in the garages.

2. We didn't shoot people randomly that is complete bollocks. We only shot when you had weapons drawn as we aren't going to try and taze you.

3. Because I was doing my job.

4. Send a /request. We didn't receive one request about this. Plus, how can we see this when we were were in the Nexus? (RDMing should be reported to an admin anyway).

5. We didn't break NLR. You tried to go speak to him. Great way to show a non-aggressive attitude to cleaning up the city.

Video 2:

Just because you were hired doesn't mean you can raid as well. You clearly shot at SS and tied them up. Also, the Gun Dealer was your friend as you were also both Corleones for a while.

We didn't break those rules. When we checked the Nexus we always had guns equipped. You broke FearRP by pulling out a Tranq gun and shooting me.

(I said "Why you mad?")

Ooo, nice! Bring out the ban history. My last ban was four months ago when I first joined.

If we went just on ban histories Equal wouldn't be Moderator. But he's a damn good RPer and Moderator.

Now the screenshots; All of those OOC posts were by your raiding buddies. The SS Agent was mad as he was killed in a raid. You didn't ask "why he was breaking NLR and RDMing" because he wasn't. You asked why you were shot. And the last picture is quite funny as if an SS Agent kills the President, he just re-spawns.
"1. We NEVER arrested anyone in the lobby. We kept you back as you insisted that "You had a meeting" even though the President wasn't even in his office. We arrested you and your friends several times in the garages."

Of course you didn't.

"2. We didn't shoot people randomly that is complete bollocks. We only shot when you had weapons drawn as we aren't going to try and taze you."

Of course you didn't. And you say you only shot when we had weapons drawn? Ahh you mean the times when you pulled a gun out and killed us breaking fear rp.

"4. Send a /request. We didn't receive one request about this. Plus, how can we see this when we were were in the Nexus? (RDMing should be reported to an admin anyway)."
Why would we /request when you did jack all, and we were aware about this. The cops were often the ones doing the damage.

"5. We didn't break NLR. You tried to go speak to him. Great way to show a non-aggressive attitude to cleaning up the city."
You died in the lower floor next to the elevator, then come straight up the cells using knowledge from the previous life.

"Just because you were hired doesn't mean you can raid as well. You clearly shot at SS and tied them up. Also, the Gun Dealer was your friend as you were also both Corleones for a while."
Correct, it dosen't mean I can raid just because he says to
ie if he was to say raid this apartment now he might have contra
That would be fail, however, it was my duty to protect him, and all you tried to do was randomly arrest him/shoot him often. Then you arrested his friend aswell.

"Now the screenshots; All of those OOC posts were by your raiding buddies. The SS Agent was mad as he was killed in a raid. You didn't ask "why he was breaking NLR and RDMing" because he wasn't. You asked why you were shot. And the last picture is quite funny as if an SS Agent kills the President, he just re-spawns."
All of them? No. I don't know any of them other than carnage.
I mean seriously, the SS agent even turned on his own side because that's how fail it was.

The first video is a ban for a random raid, but it wasn't even the slightly bit random.
The 2nd, is me just protecting my boss as paid to.
So fail to see how it breaches the rules.
(12-30-2012, 02:46 AM)pvt pyles 95 Wrote: I kept walking into the lobby, and every time, George would try and taze/shoot me for no reason at all. I would even get killed by him then return say, 15minutes later, and he would do exactly the same by just tazing anyone in the lobby, so he was metagaming for a start.

As you can see, we tied him up to stop him fail RP'in all the time. I then hired jacob and some other guards to help me de arrest a friend in jail who had been arrest, george had already been killed in that 2nd video and he came straight back up so we tranq'd and tied him.

George the gundealer was actually with me selling stuff when i saw my friend getting arrested, so he followed me, he didnt shoot anyone he was just with me so he could complete the sale after.

That's a lie. I never tazed you for no reason. I tazed you for being in the garage and also for being behind the desk (by the elevator to be more precise) [I have this of film]. I wasn't metagaming as I only tazed you when you went somewhere where you shouldn't of been.

I was tied up in the first video after I walked into the Nexus and saw you tying up someone else. Then one of you puled out a tranq and shot me [I'll upload it if you want].
If I died in the second video wouldn't there be a NLR timer? Also, I'll upload the first part of that video if you want?

The gun dealer was you friend. He mainly caused distractions so you could tie someone up when they weren't looking by he also did equip weapons.

Quote:"2. We didn't shoot people randomly that is complete bollocks. We only shot when you had weapons drawn as we aren't going to try and taze you."

Of course you didn't. And you say you only shot when we had weapons drawn? Ahh you mean the times when you pulled a gun out and killed us breaking fear rp.

Nope, we always had are weapons drawn when things were getting tense in the Nexus.

Quote:"4. Send a /request. We didn't receive one request about this. Plus, how can we see this when we were were in the Nexus? (RDMing should be reported to an admin anyway)."
Why would we /request when you did jack all, and we were aware about this. The cops were often the ones doing the damage.

If you're not going to send one then we won't know about it. We're not mind readers.

Quote:"5. We didn't break NLR. You tried to go speak to him. Great way to show a non-aggressive attitude to cleaning up the city."
You died in the lower floor next to the elevator, then come straight up the cells using knowledge from the previous life.

Wouldn't there be a NLR timer? I will upload the rest of the video like I said.
(12-30-2012, 03:13 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 02:46 AM)pvt pyles 95 Wrote: I kept walking into the lobby, and every time, George would try and taze/shoot me for no reason at all. I would even get killed by him then return say, 15minutes later, and he would do exactly the same by just tazing anyone in the lobby, so he was metagaming for a start.

That's a lie. I never tazed you for no reason. I tazed you for being in the garage and also for being behind the desk (by the elevator to be more precise) [I have this of film]. I wasn't metagaming as I only tazed you when you went somewhere where you shouldn't of been.

I was tied up in the first video after I walked into the Nexus and saw you tying up someone else. Then one of you puled out a tranq and shot me [I'll upload it if you want].
If I died in the second video wouldn't there be a NLR timer? Also, I'll upload the first part of that video if you want?

The gun dealer was you friend. He mainly caused distractions so you could tie someone up when they weren't looking by he also did equip weapons.

Just because you have footoge of me in the basement, or behind the desk dosen't mean you wern't doing it, it's just a part of many things, you tazed me in front of the desk and it was just freakin stupid.

We went into the nexus to go up to the pres, and all you cops did was try to attack us before we even drew guns on you, we didn't even have chance to speak about it.

Fair enough you might of not of been tasing randomly as say the low hour cops but you supported them when you knew it was wrong aswell.

And yeah, your right about the NLR timer , your right, so I'm sorry about that, but you still breached it in other situations.
"Nope, we always had are weapons drawn when things were getting tense in the Nexus."
Nah, you would have a gun down by your side, not pointing at someone, then you would get a gun to your face and all of a sudden you would just raise your gun, you would not do this in real life.

"If you're not going to send one then we won't know about it. We're not mind readers."
I had made many complaints to you over my voice, and to the president.

"Wouldn't there be a NLR timer? I will upload the rest of the video like I said."
Correct, so that would be my mistake, we killed an ss on the way up. sorry about that Smile.
(12-30-2012, 03:23 AM)Jacob1029 Wrote: "Nope, we always had are weapons drawn when things were getting tense in the Nexus."
Nah, you would have a gun down by your side, not pointing at someone, then you would get a gun to your face and all of a sudden you were just raise your gun, you would not do this in real life.

"If you're not going to send one then we won't know about it. We're not mind readers."

"Wouldn't there be a NLR timer? I will upload the rest of the video like I said."
Correct, so that would be my mistake, we killed an ss on the way up. sorry about that Smile.

Quote:"Nope, we always had are weapons drawn when things were getting tense in the Nexus."
Nah, you would have a gun down by your side, not pointing at someone, then you would get a gun to your face and all of a sudden you were just raise your gun, you would not do this in real life.

You're making sound like we're face-to-face. What you and your friends would do is run around by the outside of the Elevator shaft where we wouldn't be able to see you so I would draw my weapon and run around. When I saw you had a weapon I would open fire.

Quote:"If you're not going to send one then we won't know about it. We're not mind readers."

I didn't hear you make any complaints to me. You would mainly just Tranq me. Also, why tell the President. He isn't going to go out and fight crime by himself...
Yes, people where complaining because we were doing our jobs correctly and i highly doubt bringing up the past ( Ban requests ) would help.

Plus i can explain why i ran into the room there was 1 person which ran in there with a AK i chased him and there was 3-4 inside so i did not stand a chance, that is why i complained about me dying first.

you also started this by ramming our border and broke fearRP when we had guns at you, nearly all admins/moderators know when me and George are on v2d we do border RP.

Also when i was president you randomly raided me for stupid reasons-
1. Because i said no meetings ( did you stop and think i was RPing and yes i have a few witnesses to this is georgetheboy, UTLongHorn and The Honored- I made a map and was explaining which places lack in security

2. Weed was not legal - I do not feel that is a good enough reason, i have never really seen raid about it.

3. Guns were illegal ... it's a perma law.

Also i did not shoot the president and there was no way i was failRPing because i held off 3-4 attacks against him also the guy which mentions it was stalking the president to kill him because he was ex-president and was mad when he died. ( Also i offered the spot back to him, he denied )

Also i have a couple of videos of you lot blatantly metagaming i was alone arresting pvt person and 1-3 mins later you come up to jail cell and tranq me...

I will continue later in the morning it is 3:30am here.