Poll: Pc or Mac?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mac
2.86%
1 2.86%
PC
82.86%
29 82.86%
Both
14.29%
5 14.29%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mac vs PC
In my opinion, Mac is always so fancy built and works fine. But I don't really care. I've felt more comfortable using Windows my whole life than Mac stuff.

Vote goes to Microsoft.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Anything from Apple you don't get what you pay for. Way to expensive. Windows type computers are actually faster, but both can be faster if you customize them, it doesn't matter what it is, if the Mac has a 3.2Ghz processor, you could probably over clock it, alike Windows computers. Both have their pro's and con's only windows is better, in my opinion.
Regards,
aviator
It depends on your needs. If I'm looking for a gaming PC I'll go with Microsoft.
For Photoshop/design/Jamie's kind of stuff I would take Mac Pro.
Hey Mac, Those are some pretty cool games you have- Oh wait....
The following 2 users Like Warior135's post:
  • GRiiM, User 7141
I'd like to point out this:

http://xkcd.com/934/

There's an xkcd for everything.

Also, to the people who posted Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates and We Didn't Start the Flame War, I love you and I love those songs XD.
Neither. Linux master race reporting in.

(12-30-2012, 01:22 PM)GhostRider Wrote: For Photoshop/design/Jamie's kind of stuff I wouls take mac.

u wot m8
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
You can't really compare Macs with Windows computers, lol.

Mac is way way way way better optimized for their specifications cause Apple developed their own OS and own computers. While Windows computers, the brands who sell Windows computers just assembly some PC and put a Windows OS on.

It's like Andriod and iOS 6
Where Windows Computers are androids and Mac computers are iPhones.
(12-30-2012, 03:15 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: You can't really compare Macs with Windows computers, lol.

Mac is way way way way better optimized for their specifications cause Apple developed their own OS and own computers. While Windows computers, the brands who sell Windows computers just assembly some PC and put a Windows OS on.

It's like Andriod and iOS 6
Where Windows Computers are androids and Mac computers are iPhones.
Can I have some of the drugs you are smoking?
(12-30-2012, 01:15 PM)Infernaw Wrote: In my opinion, Mac is always so fancy built and works fine. But I don't really care. I've felt more comfortable using Windows my whole life than Mac stuff.

Vote goes to Microsoft.

This^^

Mac isnt all that bad with build and quality, in comparison to some of the manufacturers of other 'PC' companies. One thing that Mac has had thats worked well for them is their partnership with Intel keeping them with good quality processors on a much cheaper skill. As well as this, you get revisions on parts that often end up being a bit better due to a minor tweak on clock speeds and stability. Only big difference is the UI and functionality. Lots of the time with Mac, you're guaranteed that build quality and customer service that you may not receive from OEM 'PC' companies. Also a nice elegant look compared to Microsoft's professional look.

Overall Windows is just a favorite for me due to comfortability of using it for so long, community support, endorsement of software and other tech executives. The UI is easy enough for just about anyone to use and just gaming is overall better supported on Windows. Troubleshooting is overall a lot easier due to the community and Microsoft's support as well.
PC = Personal Computer

A mac is a PC too, people don't understand this.
It's like saying "Burger King versus food"

inb4 burger king isnt food hurrr