Poll: Pc or Mac?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mac
2.86%
1 2.86%
PC
82.86%
29 82.86%
Both
14.29%
5 14.29%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mac vs PC
I am guessing that this will be a big discussion, what do you guys think about these two operating systems?

How many of you guys use the Mac and how many PC?
Maybe some of you use both?

Now here debate on why one is better then the other!

[Image: mlko5u.jpg]

[Image: mkhms4.jpg]
This song explains all- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njos57IJf-0
A more fitting signature. 
Not liking this, will easily turn into a flame thread unless logical people have a logical discussion.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp_JSuFk4q0

Let's prevent it...
this argument was had sometime ago and it ended with Nudelholz kicking everyones ass in explaining why mac was better. But in my opinion i like both PC for gaming Mac for work.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 1 user Likes Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • Fillehh
I have both. I prefer windows over osx, but when you are buying any thing portable I've found out that if you want the same build quality, you must be the same. So, the price difference isnt that much of an issue. Until I see some great laptops with windows 8 that has the same function with the touchpad as my mac air does, im not changing my laptop. I love my Macbook air, but when I'm home id rather use my windows PC.

I don't see what arguments nudelholz could use to kick their asses? Link please Smile
I can say confidently that I hate Macs.
I had to use them for 2 hours a week for 2 years at college and that was way too much for me. It felt like such a strain to use them so you don't believe how happy I was when I got my laptop which I used instead of them Smile

One thing I've never understood is that people generally say that Macs are better for carrying out jobs like video and photo editing...how so?
It's just software, software which can be installed on both platforms (excluding the preinstalled Apple software which comes on the system but software equal to/better than can be bought) not to mention that Windows computers can be given much better hardware than Macs for cheaper.

Can anyone answer this for me?
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Theblackshadowofgod, Slick Rick
Wait what?

Mac vs PC?

Mac is a PC aswell. PC is an anagram for Personal Computer, therefor Mac could be a PC.

This should rather be called, Mac VS Microsoft/Windows
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • GRiiM
No point in pointing that out anymore Equal. People never learn.
I think we all see a Flame War about to begin.
Regards,
aviator