Unban Request For Karmaloop !
Information 
Your name: (Steam friends name) Karmaloop

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)20444

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Adman

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Throwing molotov

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) no one apart from gundealer who shot me

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Well i think i should be unbanned + when adman TP'ed to me he said "why?" so i was typing and my howl bar was full so i pressed *enter*, so while I was typing the full story he banned me (I had no chance of typing that fast")

Also the gundealer shot my Friend and i said (On mic) "You shoot my freind and i will burn your place down! so then the gundealer *shoots my freind* so i said "Thats it i warned you and you disobeyed" so I went up on that balcony and threw one and then ran behind the bus stop and then 2 guys came running out with Molotov too and you dont bann them!......WHAT!
And you bann the other person who threw that molotov for 1day! why not the same as me ?

I am not a fast type'r adman and give me chance to explain!
So don't just bann me when im in the middle of typing a sentence and you should of know that i was typing because it said on my head typing (Was in 3rd person mode)Angry

So if you decide to unbann me that would be great and it would be a fair decision, If you were not I don't see the point because you had no right to bann me while i was typing ! Or lower my time ?

Sorry for my actions but just let me finish typing before you ban people!

Thanks for your time
(And i will tell the name of the player if you ask for it)

Karmaloop
Why do you persist in lying?

First you say you didn't throw it, now you say that you didn't have a chance to say your side of the story and that you did throw it. You did have your chance in saying your side of the story because you typed what I shall paste in the spoiler

Spoiler :
[18:29:14] [FL:RP] Karmaloop (STEAM_0:1:37513077) said: .// What ! i didnt throw anything i was crowtching behind the bus stop up there and 2 guys were running away

Your suspension is longer because you persist in lying. I saw the situation, the gundealer was building and [FL:RP] Elite_G4mer runs up and randomly molotovs him, then you run up as I am talking to Elite and molotov the same gundealer. It is after you molotov the shop that he begins to shoot at people and retreats into a building surrounded by people falsely screaming about RDM.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

EDIT: You weren't meant to be banned twice, for some reason the bans were bugging up. I have removed the duplicate.