Ban request
I don't want to discuss anything, I was just throwing in my two cents.

I cannot say whether or not you've taken notice of the mingefest that was happening in and revolving around the protest RP, but I can say that it was a way too agressive RP which got out of hand the second Ghostrider left the server.
I joined a protest against government not taxes.
State a reason! You are not answering the question, why are you protesting, what has affected you that you feel the need to protest. If you joined and did not know the reason then you are simply joining a group of fail RPers.

And I know it wasn't the smartest move to join group full of people that were breaking rules but that doesn't make me breaking the rules I killed you with a valid reason.

Vailid? So far you have proven that it was a complete RDM, I may be wrong, what was the "valid reason"?
Okay it was a protest you have to protest against something: Taxes: 15-20 we wanted it to go down, laws: drugs, weapons we wanted pistols to be legalized in self-defence and weed to be used. That is where I protested for.

10 minutes after you banned the group called protestors I went up and killed you same as I was a corleone or rebel and you banned corleone or rebels that is stated as a valid reason in the rules.

And yes Salinksy if I look at your br I see it was getting out of hand, sorry guys I didn't noticed that.
Okay it was a protest you have to protest against something: Taxes: 15-20 we wanted it to go down,

Ok taxes were 15 thats medium and you wanted them lower, meeting? Pm? No lets molatov the place...

drugs, weapons we wanted pistols to be legalized in self-defence and weed to be used. That is where I protested for.

Again solved by a simple PM or meeting, IRL protesting only takes place when a law is very unfair, or after the person in charge has said no during a meeting. Eg. Stopping the production of nuclear warheads, not tax increase....

10 minutes after you banned the group called protesters I went up and killed you same as I was a Corleone or rebel and you banned Corleone or rebels that is stated as a valid reason in the rules.

How is it the same? I banned an action not people? I didn't say Ryder is banned from the city, you are not forced to protest. When you are a Corleone/rebel you have no choice who you are so being banned is a major thing, but it's like banning swimming, you can change, it's not forced. You killed me with no valid reason.

This is me putting what you did into IRL context, the President bans smoking. This law may be controversial, but it doesn't define you as a person, it's an action which can be stopped. If for some reason the President banned (i'm not discriminating it's just an example) people with blue eyes that is something that defines you and cannot be changed.

Do you understand how you raided me for no reason now?
I didn't molotov anything we tried to get a meeting several times no we get shot by SS so yeah.

Again shot, arrested people asking several times.

I can kill also kill you for banning swimming. But okay but does it force you to ban the protestors no only that your city becomes more dangerous. My choice to be a protestor. But you still banned us I didn't say you banned me you banned protestors which I was and thats why I killed you lets stop the discussion and wait till a admin can tell his opinion and approve/deny the Request.
I can kill also kill you for banning swimming

[Image: NO.jpg]
I was on at this time and made many ban requests as a result of the mingy group you joined. Now first let me address some issues with this.

drugs, weapons we wanted pistols to be legalized in self-defence and weed to be used. That is where I protested for.

You cannot legalize weapons at all, I thought you'd of known as it's violates permanent laws which state 'Weapons are illegal do not have them out'. That law is from which you press f1 and locate the laws tab.

The president banned protesting in general because a load of minges where inside the nexus throwing Molotov cocktails and doing all kinds of crap, they had no reason to protest nor raid they just got arrested for valid reasons, then bitched about it then formed a mass RDM group that would exist to break as many rules as possible. This all happened just because they screamed as all little children and immature minges do 'RANDOM ARREST, RANDOM TAZE'
Uhmm okay I said pistols used in self-defence if you can read...

And guys still I wasn't 1 of those minges I didn't notice it sorry I think I had a valid reason.
(12-29-2012, 01:28 AM)Ryder Wrote: Uhmm okay I said pistols used in self-defence if you can read...

Yes, exactly that's still breaking the perma law which states 'Weapons are illegal do not have them out!!' is that clear enough? There is no leeway in that statement.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Aggressive as it was, 'aggressive rp' isn't against the rules. Whilst we advocate peaceful discussion rather than raiding if you banned protesting then a protester can raid you, similar to if you banned Unemployed people from the city or Corleones.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team