Ban request
Name of player: [FL:RP]Ryder

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49415356

Time in GMT: 15:50

Server: v33x

Summary: He random raided my as president because I "banned protesters". A group of people were so called "protesting", they were in the nexus wielding firearms and encouraging aggressive RP. They did not state in an advert what or why they were protesting, I banned protesting so this stupidity would stop. Ryder then comes up the lift while my SS are at the jails and kills me with no reason. I asked him to sort this out peacefully, I would unban protesters and I would live but no..

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVUQcfZXj...e=youtu.be
I am not a really man that is called a minge. I don't have to handle it peacefully and 1 of my friends were doing a big protest RP so I joined them. I saw you banned protestors so its the same as I am a rebel and you ban rebels its a valid reason to. And yes I was job unemployed cuz I thought it would be a bit failrpish to do job protestor cuz you can't be working and earning money as a protestor. You were fearrping and metagaming saying in IC random raid and fearrping not getting out of chair after I said get out aimin with an AK on you. 20 seconds after I said that you got out of your chair. I think I had valid reason to raid you.

Regards Ryder.
(12-28-2012, 04:13 PM)Ryder Wrote: I am not a really man that is called a minge. I don't have to handle it peacefully and 1 of my friends were doing a big protest RP so I joined them. I saw you banned protestors so its the same as I am a rebel and you ban rebels its a valid reason to. And yes I was job unemployed cuz I thought it would be a bit failrpish to do job protestor cuz you can't be working and earning money as a protestor. You were fearrping and metagaming saying in IC random raid and fearrping not getting out of chair after I said get out aimin with an AK on you. 20 seconds after I said that you got out of your chair. I think I had valid reason to raid you.

Regards Ryder.

I got out the chair, the reason I didn't get out instantly was because I wanted to know the reason before you blasted my brains out, also give me a valid reason why you were causing mayhem by protesting? I did no controversial laws so it was fail RP. You protesting was not an RP, you encouraged players to be aggressive with no valid reason. I had about 10 arrest warrants on people wielding firearms and flares ect and being abusive towards government officials. You could easily of asked my to allow whatever you were protesting for but you did not state it not try to tackle it in a passive RP way.
I didn't encourage people a other person did I was 1 of the people that just joined them so don't tell me I started the whole protest RP. The men were just protesting against the taxes etc. And you can't raid for taxes we all know that but you can protest against it. I didn't say it was a passive RP but I just said it wasn't so agressive. And we were RPING IC so I wanted to know the reason for raid is not a valid IC RP reason to fearrp. Valid reason to protest you don't need a reason to protest. There is not any rule saying you can't protest without valid RP reason we just protested aganist the taxes, laws etc.

It is all pretty clearn thought, the reason for your br is random raid it isn't a random raid clearly. I was a protestor ad you banned protestors. For example I am a rebel and you ban rebels it is a clearly valid reason.
So your telling me you protested against 15 tax?! Plus I never said you started it, I just was just asking why you protested instead of pm or asking for a meeting to lower the tax, I was accepting meetings which I made clear on a broadcast so you obviously chose not to do this and join in on the fail RP. All of you protested with no valid reason. I had warrants on trespassers and people wielding weapons so I made a lockdown, this did not work So I banned this fail RP called "protesting". However you feel that this means that I have to die? Makes no sense, why did you not ask for a meeting, or try to resolve it peacefully, the rules clearly state try resolving a situation peacefully before using force.

So you random raided the nexus on the bases that I banned protesting that was pointless and a waste of time because it had no valid reason. Also you RDMed me without trying to resolve the ban peacefully.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23169

How is this "Not so agressive..?"
Okay I didn't know it was that agressive and yes Salinsky that is agressive. But I wasn't 1 of that protestors. And verzyn lets make this short I became a protestor why and how and other things has nothing to do with this thread and you banned us and I killed you valid reason so done.

I don't care how you banned or why, you banned us and I didn't join the failRP I had nothing to do with all those people that were failrping as shit. Only thnig I did is choose the right moment went upstairs and killed you because you banned me nothing against the rules. Its a valid reason. And now you are just mad because you got killed what do you think I did wrong random raid no because I got a valid reason.
I never said you were, but it wasn't too smart of a move to join a protesting group which is doing nothing but fail RP and pure minging.

I'd almost say you were looking for a reason to raid.
So your telling me now that you just joined the protesting against 15 tax and you instantly kill the Presidents, this just backs up the fact that you are random raiding.

I agree with Salinsky, it pretty much proves you just wanted to raid or take part in aggressive RP.

Ryder if you look at the chat you can clearly see you promoting aggressive RP. Johny G Weasel is the name of you in game character and this request to the government is aggressive with no valid reason.
[Image: AbBAA.png?1]
Okay, I'd love to let Salinsky join the discussion.

I know it wasn't smart to jointhe protestors but I didn't know it was getting so mingy I was infront of nexus people standing there and doing a big protest so I join and than when I went to jail (got arrested) after that I went to the President. I think then the minge fest happend I didn't know man. Oh and ofcourse I wanted to take part of a RP I don't care agressive or something else it stays RP. Sometimes I love to do some RP with some weapons in it sometimes. I killed 1 President and I am instantly killing president ofcourse here starts the crap.

I joined a protest against government not taxes. And I know it wasn't the smartest move to join group full of people that were breaking rules but that doesn't make me breaking the rules I killed you with a valid reason. And I can promise you guys I never joined that protestors so I got a reason to kill you I joined them before you banned them.