Ban request on Darkkel
Name of player: Darkel/Darkkel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16896958

Time in GMT: Approx 02:31 Zulu

Server: 33x

Summary: I told him to get out of my office, he wouldn't then I pulled a gun on him, he pulled one on me and killed me. I stopped recording another incident before, but kinda recorded him admitting to it, afterwards.

Evidence: I will attach it to a post

For some reason I can't attach .dem files
Well, you admit yourself you pointed out a gun on me, so I won't even have to tell that.

Let's get back in order and in a nice list easy-to-read :

1) The president assigns offices, right one was for Gayfish, left one was for me.
2) I get in and open my A (Q on qwerty keyboards) menu to prepare it.
3) You rush in and claim it's yours and insult me over OOC. I tell you nicely to get out.
4) I get out, fix some stuffs for Gayfish in his office and get back to you.
5) You point out a gun at me, insult me randomly over IC and go into your aggressive attitude.
6) I get my own weapon out and tell you to calm down.
7) You insult me once again.
8) I shoot you once in the face and let a momentum to see if you got the point you're going just wrong, you just shoot back. Shootout happens.
9) You get killed. Well ... That happens and you report me for that right above.
10) You come back and start to cry over OOC on the reason you get killed.
11) Read reasons from point 1).
Well I don't need that evidence now so that's good. Well the President never told me that it was your office and I started building in there before you. Now the other guy's office which I am going to post a BR about soon, (thanks for more evidence) he was a Gun Dealer and gun dealers can not base with anyone especially the Government. And the Presdident specifically told him he could base in there so he should be banned too, as well as you for building in there as you now said.

I never insulted you, even If I did there is no reason for you to kill me. You are meant to act like in real life, If someone insulted you and had a gun on you would you pull yours out and kill them?
Thanks for your Admitting, saved a lot of my time.

I also read some of the other stuff you said, You just started shooting at me, you didn't fire once, I have a right to shoot at you If you attack me, you're a fool if you think that will go unpunished
It just seems this was a bit of a fail by both of ya.

1. pointing a gun at someone when it was their house/ office and telling them to get out is a bit of a fail

2. its fail fear rp to pull out a gun on a guy who has a gun on you already.

to be honest i would just drop this ban request as most likely you will both get banned for it, one for agressive rp and one for fail fear rp.
Quote:2. its fail fear rp to pull out a gun on a guy who has a gun on you already.

I personally already had my gun out as we had some Nexus breakers before all those incidents along with a raider armed of a M4 against 3 of us + a SS going around.

Quote:If someone insulted you and had a gun on

As posted above, I had my gun out also. So yes, being aimed at and being already armed would lead to a disarm/taze/kill (best solution to worst).

Quote:you're a fool

I stopped reading there. Just avoid keep going aggressive even on forums ...

Quote:as well as you for building in there as you now said.

Fixing a prop bug is building a base ? Not really. What happened between them is really not my problem. You want to report them for basing ? Do another BR.

Quote:Well the President never told me that it was your office and I started building in there before you.

You just RUSHED in when it was totally EMPTY and claimed it yours out of nowhere with the president 2 meters away from you and just finishing to assign offices ... Seriously ...
you fail to see the point, was your gun in your pocket or were you just walking around with it out? if it is in your pocket you still cant get it out when someone is pointing a gun at you.
(12-28-2012, 03:09 AM)Makarov Wrote: you fail to see the point, was your gun in your pocket or were you just walking around with it out? if it is in your pocket you still cant get it out when someone is pointing a gun at you.

It was in my hand before HiFiWiFi even get his one out. Reason being the raid happened like 3-5 minutes before all that incident and so wouldn't know if it would occurs again. If it was more than 5 minutes ago, then it would be dumb, stupid, fail-rp and pointless to still have it out.

____
Edit : Wrote too fast ... Mixed both forum names.
So what you're going to do is extract little bits of my writing to try and grasp as much of a chance at not getting punished, you're making it worse for yourself, you should've just apologized before and I wouldn't have had to go to all this trouble but, because you're making all these excuses you obviously haven't learnt your lesson and a ban is nescessary.
What job were you both?
(12-28-2012, 01:34 PM)Adman Wrote: What job were you both?

Both cops.