Hello, I'm Mok.
Hello, I am Mokmok8080 known also as Kevin Slocome, Ive decided to register on the forums after over 40 hours of play time, becuase I think that the forums will be a good add to the rp, and ill hopefully be able to help.

, Mokmok
Hello and welcome to the forums!

Hope you enjoy your stay here on FL!

If you have any questions or need some tips, feel free to PM me.

Be seeing you in-game!
Welcome to the Forums Mok, I hope you will enjoy your stay as much as everyone else does!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(12-27-2012, 10:58 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Welcome to the Forums Mok, I hope you will enjoy your stay as much as everyone else does!

Thats a lie Equal XD

Anyways, hi!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Hello! Welcome!
Hope to see you in-game! Wink
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(12-27-2012, 11:03 PM)NukaBomb Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 10:58 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Welcome to the Forums Mok, I hope you will enjoy your stay as much as everyone else does!

Thats a lie Equal XD

Anyways, hi!

I enjoy my stay, I know alot of others do aswell. Maybe you don't? Who's fault it that? Oh, thats right. Yours.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Niimo
Hello Mok Smile Hope you will enjoy your time on the forum and ingame! Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
[/quote]

I enjoy my stay, I know alot of others do aswell. Maybe you don't? Who's fault it that? Oh, thats right. Yours.
[/quote]

Ohohoh. Tounge
(12-27-2012, 11:20 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 11:03 PM)NukaBomb Wrote:

Thats a lie Equal XD

Anyways, hi!

I do enjoy my stay here, Equal. Just saying, you get the people who don't like FL.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Welcome to the communitiy, if you need help try to contact me ingame.
The following 1 user Likes Rayokan's post:
  • mokmok8080