Putting up maps and content on workshop
The map can't be put on the workshop due to file size limits, that's why only v2d is on there.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Ofcourse +support, alot of communities are using that, and i can only say good things about workshop, it makes these files downloading faster and it's easier to use.
I'd like to add this: Lately I was thinking about inviting a friend over to the FearlessRP servers. They are new to Gmod in general. So in the current condition I have to tell them "First you install Gmod and CSS, then you do to the forums and download everything, while following the instructions to put it in its correct place, then edit some of the code inside because there is a mistake in it, then you go to another website and download more content, then you go to the workshop and subscribe to a couple of content packs and finally go in Gmod and mount CSS and you'll still be missing a few textures."
I don't think that will convince them. At least the custom content that doesn't include other source games should be on the workshop.

Anyway, can't the maps be divided into smaller parts? One can always make a collection then click on "Subscribe to all", so having many parts wont be a problem.
- support .
Not important reason to add this . it will just make a little more easier for newcommers to download the texture and other things .
So your argument is that the servers should be hard to access to keep less experienced Gmod users away because they might be minges?
Most of the content is in workshop now. Done