Xenon's unban
Lightbulb 
Your name: Xenon

Your ban ID: 20269

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'constantly arguing with admin over bans'

Why we should unban you:

I think i need a unban because a friend of mine was playing so i was helping him and he banned him because it where agains the rules well he can say like ur agains the rules u need to do that that and that away but no he says that is agains the rules and that he bans my friend for 12 hours. So i am saying well why u just could say of do that away and its good but no so i am arguing with him/her and than he banned me for 2 days and the only thing what i want was a apologize but no he bans me for 2 days i think this is a sick and bad admin. I Hope you read this [FL] Beflok. While they just ban a rdmer for like 1 day no they ban me for 2 days if this unban decline you guys will lose a lot of players.

Have a nice day if ur a nice admin. And if ur not than well have a BAD DAY!

Your's Sincerly Xenon
Awh well I dont know if I am nice or mean... But I do stand for justice and righteousness.

FIrst your friend broke about 5 server rules. I informed him of his errors and said I would ban him in hopes that he actually learned his lesson.

I let you off the hook originally because you cooperated in leaving when you didnt realize you could base with BMD. THen you continued to argue with me and demand to have your friend unbanned. Then you shove some nonsense about how we lost 5 players cause of this. Sorry but if we allow people to break the rules just to keep up with numbers we are no better than those un maintained dark rp servers.

You have not learned your lesson so denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!