Super mega contra amounts
Today I did the ol' "Dealerman" Rp again, and had SO much contra that even soul wished he could molotov it all.

Screenshots (had to take many as else you'd not be able to see it all):

Good times Tounge
Best bit was the massive police shootout Tounge None of us died and we killed like 9 cops.
i sniped about 5 cops lol that was amaizing we earned loads of cash well lol
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

In fact, the government listened to your radio the whole time, we just didn't raid you because there were too many of you.
I knew Nudelholz's wild paranoia wasn't completely irrational. Who tipped you guys off?
A cop gave us the frequency. I don't remember his name. I don't know how he got it either.
(02-27-2011, 10:29 PM)Storm Wrote: I knew Nudelholz's wild paranoia wasn't completely irrational. Who tipped you guys off?

It was annoying :p Cuz I knew about this (But in OOC, cuz arletiss told me they knew Sad ) so I just had to keep using the compromised frequency, so as to not metagame.

Until randomly Nudel decided to swap freq Cheese And I was like YES!
Yea lol i was listening on your freq but couldn't do anything because of the amount of you, the main word you used way "payday" all the time Cheese
(02-28-2011, 10:37 AM)dryblood321 Wrote: Yea lol i was listening on your freq but couldn't do anything because of the amount of you, the main word you used way "payday" all the time Cheese

Made about 80k from it in total Cheese