WTF admin do??
(12-27-2012, 12:16 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote: Anyone notice the apple logo on that computer?

Anyone noticed that mouse? I WILL KILL A MAN FOR THAT MOUSE
Of course I didn't see it myself, but apperantly you did a good job making a raid better and more realistic, since FL mostly consists of two words - "Raid" and "Contraband".

Whatever you guys did there to make it different, nicely done. And OP, if your computer can't handle a helicopter, how could you possibly have played HL2, if you did at all?
Wouldn't surprise me if you didn't...
Hey that's my base! Haha.

That raid was awesome, we had no change to be fair, when he started no clipping with a rocket launcher we was fucked and there was no fairness in it whatsoever.

HOWEVER, it was very realistic, a group of rebels holding off a whole goverment army is a bit of a rarity in a place like Evocity IRL.

I really enjoyed the RP. Thanks to Holdem for it, and Adman for letting me shoot him Wink
(12-27-2012, 12:05 PM)Bin4ry Wrote: [Image: Apple_Lisa_1.jpg]

Lolwat.

[Image: York%20Stone%20Dry.png]
reminds me the situations that my old HAPC would be brought in for, looked basicly like this:

[Image: FDC9C665C0516C72CD5901C955B397F6F9A1083D]
Note: RPGs in picture used for asthetics, and were removed after.

[Image: A0E6916B019F666AE170EFC618D9EC2322F01496]
Cockpit design never did change

Except it had instead of wheels a hovering system, repel lines, 6 detachable sheilds for setting up defences in an area, detatchable corner cameras inside, 2 detatchable area cameras, and seats for 4 SS, 2 crew cheifs, and 1 pilot.

Only ever got downed once, pretty sure everyone on board burned to death in the ensueing fire

Good times

Hopen to see more things like this in the future, maybe not so much the helicopter NPC, but creative constructs made by the admins to be used for RP events, whether they be somthing like the HAPC/APC, to much larger things like my old Foggy Zones.

So long as everyone taking part is fine with such things being used, I see no issue with it being used.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Colonel Burger
(12-27-2012, 12:17 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 12:16 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote: Anyone notice the apple logo on that computer?

Umm yeah, it is an apple computer.. with the old Apple logo...

Macbox
(12-27-2012, 10:14 PM)BlackDog Wrote: reminds me the situations that my old HAPC would be brought in for, looked basicly like this:

[Image: FDC9C665C0516C72CD5901C955B397F6F9A1083D]
Note: RPGs in picture used for asthetics, and were removed after.

[Image: A0E6916B019F666AE170EFC618D9EC2322F01496]
Cockpit design never did change

Except it had instead of wheels a hovering system, repel lines, 6 detachable sheilds for setting up defences in an area, detatchable corner cameras inside, 2 detatchable area cameras, and seats for 4 SS, 2 crew cheifs, and 1 pilot.

Only ever got downed once, pretty sure everyone on board burned to death in the ensueing fire

Good times

Hopen to see more things like this in the future, maybe not so much the helicopter NPC, but creative constructs made by the admins to be used for RP events, whether they be somthing like the HAPC/APC, to much larger things like my old Foggy Zones.

So long as everyone taking part is fine with such things being used, I see no issue with it being used.
I remember I saw that thing flying around the map. It was awesome, can you still make it?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I could easily rebuild the hull of it for a decorative item in an RP zone, but i lack the hoverballs and thrusters to make it work
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]