WTF admin do??
We were raiding rebels base and ... some admin created helicopter there. Because this vehicle server started his laggs and laid down. Unfortunately, I don't know what admin did this...
http://youtu.be/KnYX_n8ZNrM
http://youtu.be/Lk02glRuJZ8
It was a part of the RP. If you would've noticed to the broadcasts, you would know.
Oh dear...

Did you not read the broadcasts, radio, OOC, adverts, in-game chats that were flooded with the RP enrichment going on here?

I guess not.
Seems like your computer is just a tiny bit shit, if it can't handle a helicopter.. Lol
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Wow, just wow.

So for once when a raid is 'enriched' with realistic roleplay, people complain.

I thought this was a excellent I repeat excellent job of the admins.

Well done guys.

P.S: I have a tip, if your computer lags in a raid, don't take part, simple. Also, try closing unnecessary processes in Windows Task Manager (If you are using windows) but remember don't close vital system resources it can cause your system to become unstable, if your unsure Google the program and it will say if you should close it. Small processes add up to the memory. Although, this may just be a simple bandwidth issue with your ISP. Check your download speeds and ping. I took part in the raid, my ping remained normal even with 80+ Processes.

I can tell you what admin done this, but its hardly a poor reason or an abuse reason.
Regards,
aviator
Normally good RPers complain about Aggresive RP minges, this time its the other way round Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Ne0ster's post:
  • aviator
[Image: Apple_Lisa_1.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes User 7141's post:
  • equal
(12-27-2012, 12:05 PM)Bin4ry Wrote: [Image: Apple_Lisa_1.jpg]

A modern calculator is better than that Computer.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • User 7141, Lee_myung_jae
Anyone notice the apple logo on that computer?
(12-27-2012, 12:16 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote: Anyone notice the apple logo on that computer?

Umm yeah, it is an apple computer.. with the old Apple logo...