Ban request.
Name of player: thething1992

SteamID: thething1992:STEAM_0:1:25694559

Time in GMT: 01 : 30 GMT + 1

Server: v2p

Summary: FearRP /Failrp.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idVGldH2-...e=youtu.be
hmmmm. i was not breaking fear rp i have my gun pointed at him too also there was another officer pointing a tazer at him therefor he was outnumbered, basically he was breaking fearRP as he did not put him gun away when there was more than two people from the government pointing a gun at him (one person).

another thing being that you pointed he gun at me for reason that i was fining/arresting someone i don't think he can do that.

also 1 one person cannot put 2 people under gun point one thing being that i had already had my gun out...
p.s you said he pulled the gun out first, but there is no evidence of that and i my gun out the whole time.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
I can't see any tazer pointed at whoopi at all.
yes there is a cop at one point with a tazor to him he should of put the gun away when that happened this br should be on him..
also i didn't see him pull the gun out first... not on this video anyway...
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
This evidence is useless, Apart thething1992's part. You started recording when they both had their guns on each other; So how are we meant to see who had their gun out first.

Unless you have more evidence, Which I will give you 24/hrs to reply with, I will close this thread and Jack will not be banned.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player thething1992 was found violating rules regarding Fail-Rp .
Suspension will be applied for 1 day .

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team
(12-27-2012, 10:27 AM)Jamie Wrote: This evidence is useless, Apart thething1992's part. You started recording when they both had their guns on each other; So how are we meant to see who had their gun out first.

Unless you have more evidence, Which I will give you 24/hrs to reply with, I will close this thread and Jack will not be

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player thething1992 was found violating rules regarding Fail-Rp .
Suspension will be applied for 1 day . I'll remove you from the thread.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team

I can admit , I was tired and my butthurt side got 'activated' I'm sorry Jack , when I look at the video I see that you didn't break the rules.
Sorry Jack
Dealt with.