Goodbye, well, kind of.
After witnessing an atrocity of disgusting RP, RDMing, CDMing, FearRP breakage i have decided to give up on Fearless and work on other projects.
With the lack of moderators (Less than half the problem) and the new generation of so called gaming Fearless has been invaded.

Goodbye to the -5 people that will miss me, i'll still check on FL from time to time.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
At this point I would like to throw in that I fully agree with the reasons Nuka left. The current staff may be doing their job well, but certainly not often. Most are inhabitating just one single server and others are barely active.

Good luck for the future.
It takes time to find new moderators and administrators, please, for gods sake allow us some time to find the right persons fitting for the job, we're doing the absolute best job we can, with holidays, exams, a lot of us has to revise.

Goodbye.
I never said the full reason was moderators. Its mainly the lack of roleplayers.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Oh crap...

Screw the standard speech, don't leave! I know things may look bumpy at the moment, but don't give up. The new crowd is still well, new and they'll learn eventually. Players like you leaving only weakens the community and empties the "RP pool" the newer ones are supposed to draw from.

I hope you'll change your mind.

If not, well may you find what you're looking for. Best of luck...
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Nuka
Nuka,

I have played with you occasionally, and have fond memories of the times.
I know I have already said this to you in a different place,
but make sure you really want to leave.
But if you are sure you are leaving, it is a shame.
You will be missed
Nukabomb, we haven't really spoken at all and I don't know you too well. I will say one thing though you seem like a good rper and you shouldn't leave fearless over this, I'm guessing you play v2d? Well v33x is worse, I'm posting 8+ BR's everyday with the exception of Christmas and it's all I can do, but god fearless needs the roleplayers to stay not leave right now. I thought we had a real active bunch of moderators but with no disrespect to you guys you've done your job for the first month then you've slowly become less and less active obviously caught up in real life things. We need some more moderation and who knows Nukabomb maybe you're a suitable candidate, just wait out the mingefest see how it goes then decide whether it's worth staying. You don't even have to play gmod very often just check up see how bad it is and then judge whether it's worth playing.
(12-27-2012, 12:12 AM)Disabled Angel Wrote: I thought we had a real active bunch of moderators but with no disrespect to you guys you've done your job for the first month then you've slowly become less and less active obviously caught up in real life things. We need some more moderation and who knows Nukabomb maybe you're a suitable candidate, just wait out the mingefest see how it goes then decide whether it's worth staying.

This is not the place for that discussion. Don't say "no disrespect" if you're going to post something, it's like saying "no hard feelings, but".

P.S. I come on every day, every single day. And I know others do as well.
(12-27-2012, 12:12 AM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Nukabomb, we haven't really spoken at all and I don't know you too well. I will say one thing though you seem like a good rper and you shouldn't leave fearless over this, I'm guessing you play v2d? Well v33x is worse, I'm posting 8+ BR's everyday with the exception of Christmas and it's all I can do, but god fearless needs the roleplayers to stay not leave right now. I thought we had a real active bunch of moderators but with no disrespect to you guys you've done your job for the first month then you've slowly become less and less active obviously caught up in real life things. We need some more moderation and who knows Nukabomb maybe you're a suitable candidate, just wait out the mingefest see how it goes then decide whether it's worth staying. You don't even have to play gmod very often just check up see how bad it is and then judge whether it's worth playing.

There comes a time in life, where you have to decide whether you wish to be unemployed for the rest of your life or if you actually want an education, we're revising for that reason, just hold on, it's soon over.
All we ask is your understanding for why we sometimes sit online without actually moderating the servers, we're not bound to sit there like robots, we have our own lives too.

Anyway, let's keep this on the right topic, and I will gladly discuss this in more private terms.
(12-27-2012, 12:22 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 12:12 AM)Disabled Angel Wrote: I thought we had a real active bunch of moderators but with no disrespect to you guys you've done your job for the first month then you've slowly become less and less active obviously caught up in real life things. We need some more moderation and who knows Nukabomb maybe you're a suitable candidate, just wait out the mingefest see how it goes then decide whether it's worth staying.

This is not the place for that discussion. Don't say "no disrespect" if you're going to post something, it's like saying "no hard feelings, but".

P.S. I come on every day, every single day. And I know others do as well.

I said no disrespect because with what I posted I meant for no insults to any of the moderation team, you guys still do a great job I thank you fearless thanks you and I understand real life comes first, it always should as the game isn't real.