Yusufahunter's UnBan Request
Your name: Yusufahunter #R

Your ban ID: 15573

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: I was banned for killing over 50 people im pretty sure it was alot less than that but that is what it says as my reason so i trust Ruxandras knowledge because i was not able to see the console myself and it says i was general minge and cardm.

Involved: It was me and Victims of my "General Minge" and Ruxandra

Why we should unban you: Well as it says in the description of why i was banned i will be banned permanently on my next ban and i have been issued this ban for around 2-3 months im not sure exactly and the remainder is 3 more months. I would like to play on the new server that has been built as well as experiencing the new features of gmod 13 since i will be banned Permanently on my next ban i don't see the point in keeping me banned now any admin that catches me doing anything wrong can get rid of me for good so why am i continuously being detained if i will become permanently erased from playing fl rp. I just really want to play and these past months without it has really shown me how much fun i had and you truely dont value something until you've lost it.
[Image: mm6k5f.png]

(OOC) [FL] WorldWideCoffee: I do not love you, Yusuf
No. You will wait the rest of your time because of that you said above, you only want to join because of the new additions, not because you suddenly woke up with a revelation and are willing to change. You caused mayhem on the server on your last ban, and I am not willing to reduce it. Wait your time.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.