Stupid Things here..
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
[undefined=undefined]Maybe i think now the most of Admins are fat, 11 years Old and childs. You ask why?

I get because prop blocking a ban. The Police come in the tower and attack me with a board and they dont get a ban? The admin can say to me, please remove it.. No, he ban me.

I want only play. But i think now the most of the admins are very stupid.

The President blocked the room too, he dont get ban?
Who is the fairness? I know insult now with this Post the Admins, but i'm think so.
This is not Fearless server - Unfairless..

Its a very nice Server and it makes fun with my friends but every time come the admins to us and fuck us off. Dreckigen fetten S.O.B. Kinder.

This server can makes so much fun, but this is unfair. The admins are really stupid, i'm not the only guy who say this.

Bye, have much fun.[/undefined]
From your thread, all I can say is...

Goodbye, your kind is not welcome here.

Go rage somewhere else.
If you don't like the server don't play it, it's better than having to rage over you getting banned for Prop-Blocking, because when you're not on it, you can't get banned for it.
Closed.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.