No suit as SS
-Support
I think both sides have their points, but I'll stick to a negative reply on this one.
I really wouldn't want to see lots of RP situations disappear to make it easier to tell who to shoot.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:12240305&b=4]
The things in life that we don't plan or scheme, usually come to determine who we are.
+support
As many other ppl have already said that its "Special Service" Not "Secret Service" And this ss is more army kind stuff. They aint agents.
(12-27-2012, 08:44 PM)Ciryl Wrote: -Support

May ruin some RP situations.

Note: Also when i was President someone asked me if she could wear her dress because there were no female SS ( skins ).

This.
-Support
Or do we want to look sexist in the Government?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(01-03-2013, 10:29 AM)PuTTiZ Wrote: +support
As many other ppl have already said that its "Special Service" Not "Secret Service" And this ss is more army kind stuff. They aint agents.

Aren't*. Ain't is a disgusting word. And if you ever read that five letter word after "service" chances are that it says "agent". They have two jobs that they need to fulfill since one base is left uncovered.

1. Protect the president to whatever capacity.

2. Serve in high risk raids.
(01-03-2013, 07:55 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 08:44 PM)Ciryl Wrote: -Support

May ruin some RP situations.

Note: Also when i was President someone asked me if she could wear her dress because there were no female SS ( skins ).

This.
-Support
Or do we want to look sexist in the Government?

Oh my god. You just don't run around in a party suit when you're a Special Service Agent.
+support

I hate it when SS wear suits, they are supposed to be the S.W.A.T of evocity, they are not supposed to be the presidents secret bodyguards. People always think the purpose of SS is to protect the president. And it gets confusing and annoying when some SS fail to take off their suits during raids.
+Support to the actual suggestion. I also would like to say - why not change the name of the SS entirely? It obviously shows much confusion.
(01-03-2013, 11:23 PM)Excalibur Wrote: +Support to the actual suggestion. I also would like to say - why not change the name of the SS entirely? It obviously shows much confusion.

What would you change it to then?
(01-03-2013, 10:50 PM)Tomz Wrote: +support

I hate it when SS wear suits, they are supposed to be the S.W.A.T of evocity, they are not supposed to be the presidents secret bodyguards. People always think the purpose of SS is to protect the president. And it gets confusing and annoying when some SS fail to take off their suits during raids.
(12-27-2012, 08:44 PM)Ciryl Wrote: no female SS ( skins ).
(01-03-2013, 10:47 PM)Narcotic Wrote: party suit

You what sorry?
Still -Support.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator