No suit as SS
Heart 
Title of Suggestion: No suit as SS

Description: Remove the ability to wear dress suits as ss(gas mask as an exception).

Why: It is unrealistic that the SS (heavily armed and armored) can wear dress suits concealing all that kevlar and guns.
The following 2 users Like DarkSider's post:
  • Narc, Sommer
-support. Agents do wear suits.

Most of the Presidents agents in real life wear suits.

Plus, it helps for stealth missions.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Syntex
(12-25-2012, 01:41 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: -support. Agents do wear suits.

Well then they should remove their kevlar when they wear suits.
(12-25-2012, 01:41 PM)DarkSider Wrote:
(12-25-2012, 01:41 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: -support. Agents do wear suits.

Well then they should remove their kevlar when they wear suits.

Then should anyone else who is a wearing a suit also not be able to wear Kevlar?
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • edgie
+support

It's Special Service, not Secret Service, I hate when people do it and I frequently ask people to take it off, but I do not tell them to do it.

I respect that most people chooses to do it and I'd love the ability taken away. If you want to be an undercover agent, I suggest you go Unemployed and make an appointment with the president.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow, Verzyn
- Support, I TRIED to argue this point with Narcotic, but I was um.... "Overruled" by him.

There are times, when the City is "Secure" the SS don't need to go around with "Battle suits." Or perhaps there is a FEMALE SSA/HSS, the female SS skins are suits, as there are no other SS skins, or female skins for MANY goverment jobs.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Doctor Internet's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
+Support
Most of people seem to mistake Special Service with Secret Service
+ Support

(12-25-2012, 01:50 PM)Narcotic Wrote: It's Special Service, not Secret Service, I hate when people do it and I frequently ask people to take it off, but I do not tell them to do it.
+ Support

As stated in numerous RP guides, the SS are NOT Secret Service. They are the S.W.A.T., S.A.S., S.E.A.L., G.I.G.N. etc. etc. of Evo City. Their job is not to wear suits just because they can.

When they aren't protecting the President, they're assisting the police as a special unit. When the city is peaceful, they sit on their asses and clean their guns or they train. They do not dress up for a night on the town... in any circumstance.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Narc
+Support.