No suit as SS
Pretty much every other class can use suits, so I don't see why restricting suits on the SS should be enforced. If you say it's because they keep going on about being super cool under cover amazing agent spy guys, then that's them being idiots, just like the unemployed who name themselves C.I.A and then try to boss around Cops and raid rebels/etc.

For the people talking about trying to work out friend/foe when suits are on, follow this amazing rule:
When in nexus/raid/battle, take suit off.

At other times, either wear a suit or not.

One of the main reasons I like suits, is the same reason I like them as a BMD, Corl or Rebel.

Corl/Rebel/Lawbreaker: *Sees SS not in suit. Becomes hostile instantly*

Suit on:

Corl/Rebel/Lawbreaker: *Sees SS in suit. Doesn't instantly react, meaning there is a chance for RP instead of the lawbreaker just going "Oh shit SS DIE!"*
iv gone ahead and actually read the guide again therefore i +support this matter, as matter of fact it says nothing about being anywhere near the president, it also says the ss can work along side a the police, and i am told not to patrol and to protect the president, moderators/admins should really enforce people to the read this guide before playing. maybe have this page on the in-game F1 menu!
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
+support Nuf said.
+support
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
-Support

(12-25-2012, 01:50 PM)Narcotic Wrote: +support

It's Special Service, not Secret Service, I hate when people do it and I frequently ask people to take it off, but I do not tell them to do it.

I respect that most people chooses to do it and I'd love the ability taken away. If you want to be an undercover agent, I suggest you go Unemployed and make an appointment with the president.

/job Secret Service Agent

(12-27-2012, 02:39 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: -Support

It's Special Service, not Secret Service, I hate when people do it and I frequently ask people to take it off, but I do not tell them to do it.

I respect that most people chooses to do it and I'd love the ability taken away. If you want to be an undercover agent, I suggest you go Unemployed and make an appointment with the president.

/job Secret Service Agent
You are supposed to rp as your job, you're not supposed to go undercover as SS anyways.

+ Support

During a raid it is often difficult to tell friend from foe
+Support
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
-Support

May ruin some RP situations.

Note: Also when i was President someone asked me if she could wear her dress because there were no female SS ( skins ).