No suit as SS
(12-25-2012, 07:06 PM)bruterules Wrote: Suits just cause confusion as to who's the good guy and who's the bad guy.

Saw that exact situation happening today.

+Support.
Quote:The default SS skin can be used for most RP uses. But only the Suits serve the purpose of looking like a proper secret Service.
They are not secret service
(12-25-2012, 02:03 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: - Support, I TRIED to argue this point with Narcotic, but I was um.... "Overruled" by him.

There are times, when the City is "Secure" the SS don't need to go around with "Battle suits." Or perhaps there is a FEMALE SSA/HSS, the female SS skins are suits, as there are no other SS skins, or female skins for MANY goverment jobs.

Call it overrule as much as you want. Going around with a "party" suit as a SS patrolling is NOT what the job purpose is.

(12-25-2012, 06:44 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: - Support

I find this really unnecessary as SS have the role for both protect the president and deal with Heavenly armed bases.

The Special Service Agent's job is not to protect the president, but to respond to emergency backup calls from the other governmental forces.
+ Support

I really, really hate it when they go "pres pls let me b secret fbi agent"
The following 1 user Likes ZeroSupport's post:
  • Narc
+support
This main reason is because yes, the president may go out in public, but in that case, you either hire a unemployed/security guard, they put on a suit, and they be the ones that are seen with you in public. SS are also used for raiding, not espionage. If you feel so inclined, go cop, and equip and MP5. Most undercover agents don't carry riot shields, battering rams, UMP45's, and tasers anyways.
(P.s) S.E.A.L's are military, S.W.A.T is civil protection. Don't get them confused doomdude.
(12-25-2012, 01:50 PM)Narcotic Wrote: +support

It's Special Service, not Secret Service, I hate when people do it and I frequently ask people to take it off, but I do not tell them to do it.

I respect that most people chooses to do it and I'd love the ability taken away. If you want to be an undercover agent, I suggest you go Unemployed and make an appointment with the president.

They both have the same fucking job.

-support to suggestion
Well the Special Service's job is to protect the President, which is the actual Secret Service's Job.
-support
(12-26-2012, 07:33 AM)HiFiWiFi Wrote: Well the Special Service's job is to protect the President, which is the actual Secret Service's Job.
-support

You've clearly just gone ahead without reading anything posted here and without ever reading a single SS guide. Go do that and you will see why you are wrong.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Killjoy
(12-26-2012, 07:33 AM)HiFiWiFi Wrote: Well the Special Service's job is to protect the President, which is the actual Secret Service's Job.
-support

Why don't you read the whole topic? The Special Service's job is NOT to protect the President.
+Support.

This is a very good idea as I think it is against the rules to be undercover SS, or it isn't liked, your SS (Similar to S.W.AT or in some cases S.A.S) they will never wear suits on duty (Which is 24/7, even if your guarding the Nexus). If you wear a suit, your enemy will feel less intimidated, where as if they see all your gear, it shows you mean business, why wouldn't you want to show all of you 'cool' stuff? Second of all I was raiding someone and shot a team mate SS before, because he was in the compound with a suit, there was a mistake and I accidently shot him. It can stop confusion of team mates, since the enemy were wearing suits, I shot him because he was there with his suit, moving on, like stated thousands of times, their job is not to protect the president, should the president require safety, they should hire Security Guards and/or Unemployed people who would be allowed to wear a suit. As seen from pictures we saw further back in this thread.

I think this is a good idea and I am sick of being HoSS and continually telling my SS to take them off, I think it is FailRP to wear suits as an SS Agent.
Regards,
aviator