No suit as SS
hmm.. i dont know, going with narcotics reply... dont you think they could then add a new class with two slots called "Secret Service" then disallow the ability to were a suit as a Special Service because i kind of like the idea of wearing a suit and being undercover
at the very moment "-support"
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
how are people support to do things if everything has been limited. plays how can people have their own to if limited? plays wouldn't it be unfair on other jobs if the unemployed can work with the government.and if you donate to get suits and as then why shouldn't they? other classes change their job and we allow this when nit abused.So why should ss get it different? as long as it isn't abused then what's the problem. if you want good realism then walk out the door.
-Support
+support
- Support.

The only reason i wear suits is because the SS looks horrible. I think the fit doesnt match. It looks like a terroist more than an S.W.A.T member. HSS on the other hand looks better.
- Support

I find this really unnecessary as SS have the role for both protect the president and deal with Heavenly armed bases.
(12-25-2012, 06:44 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: - Support

I find this really unnecessary as SS have the role for both protect the president and deal with Heavenly armed bases.

Nothing you said stated why they need suits
(12-25-2012, 06:49 PM)DarkSider Wrote:
(12-25-2012, 06:44 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: - Support

Nothing you said stated why you don't support it.

[Image: georgia-cp-6661999.jpg]
Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili (Red tie), surrounded by his guards

[Image: swat_team.jpg]
SWAT

As stated: SS serve a duel-purpose: To defeat the president and to deal with Heavenly armed threaths

The default SS skin can be used for most RP uses. But only the Suits serve the purpose of looking like a proper secret Service.
+Support.

SS is like SWAT. If they're not responding then they should be on stand by. If they need to assist they will. The SS is not the President's personal bodyguard, though he can ask them to be with him. The SS should not act as a personal bodyguard therefore they should not wear a suit. I will keep telling SS not to wear suits without a VERY good reason.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
+support

Suits just cause confusion as to who's the good guy and who's the bad guy.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]