Unban Req
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Korn
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] _G.Matt
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Scamming
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Me,[FL] _G.Matt and Melon
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I never scammed him,I paid him the BMW and then i had to go to a christmas party,I come back and im banned.The trade was a Cornet,170k cash,Hummer,Lambo for my BMW.I gave him the BMW then he gave me the items.I gave him the BMW then he never said anything but "Thank you" then i logged off.Or if he gave me my BMW back we could trade back.I would please like to be unbanned as i never scammed anyone.
Bump...
I checked the logs on the date, and there were no commands issued to drop the BMW, and the BMW was not in his inventory.
Idk what must of happend?Maybe someone else picked it up?Im not sure but im willing to give back his items if thats the case.It's just a BMW i can live without one.
(01-03-2013, 06:56 PM)knifecutter4 Wrote: Idk what must of happend?Maybe someone else picked it up?Im not sure but im willing to give back his items if thats the case.It's just a BMW i can live without one.

What Matt is saying, is that you never dropped the BMW. I predict you're lying.
(01-03-2013, 06:56 PM)knifecutter4 Wrote: Idk what must of happend?Maybe someone else picked it up?Im not sure but im willing to give back his items if thats the case.It's just a BMW i can live without one.

I already gave him all his items back, and took them from you. The BMW was still in your inventory.
If i have my items back and he does too could i be unbanned? Because its sorted out alredy.