[FL:RP] Domo

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:33256416

Time in GMT:
Unknown

Server:
v2d

Summary:
Domo ramned into me in the city while I was driving to my cafe just outside of the city. I arrive at my cafe where Domo follows me and shoots me. In his defense he said he killed me as I rammed into his car (which I did not by the way I was on the right side of the road). He then later tried to make a deal with me by paying me ingame money to not post this ban request. Obviously I declined.

Evidence:

Video Evidence

EDIT: video fixed

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=115396533
Back when I first joined the server I had asked a admin about situations, like reasons to kill players and raid and such. He said if they ram in your car or disrespect you, you can take them hostage. So I was driving on the right side of the road and out of no where this guy rams into my car and takes me down major health. So I told him to get out with a shot gun pointed at him and he just drove off, so I followed him to his little house thingy, and killed him there. I later asked Fultzy about this and he told me I could not do this. I later had a conversation with him about it, telling him about how when I was new I was told this information and apologized and offered money for any items lost. He said no need it's fine I understand. This was settled and now hes posting a ban request anyways.

When I say first joined the server, I mean like when I first joined Fearless all in all.

I also said is there anyway to pay you back, because I simply did not know. You are making things up. And this got settled and you said you understood, because I really didn't know and that's why I even asked Fultzy.

Wasn't trying to bribe you.
Video is private.
Denied - no evidence of what happened before