Unban HiFiWiFi for "NLR"
Your name: HiFiWiFi

Your ban ID: 19890

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: NLR Breaking

Involved: A rebel guy in a suit, admin, chef

Why we should unban you: Well I didn't break NLR, there was a call for all cops to go to a handmade house, that they had M4s AKs contra etc, I went there there was no shooting or anything, then a rebel in a suit came out of nowhere and killed me, which I believe was RDM, I went back to discuss it, and get the admin, the guy was talking with a cop, I just cuffed the guy and was about to call the admin, then I realised that the cop was an admin, I was going to explain what was happening then I got banned. And yes I do know it's 24 hours, but I feel this is ridiculous and should be dealt with
This is what happened.

You went over there and died. You called me for RDM I go to the person who killed you which was I Liek Turtlez, I am talking to him about your call then you come back and began to handcuff him and trying to get an arrest warrant.

That is New Life Rule because you were killed and came back to handcuff the person that killed you in I would say 2-3 minutes.
I never got an arrest warrant, I didn't realise that was you I just cuffed him so he wouldn't get away, then I called you again to say I had him, I think I forgot to mention that in the previous post, and then I realised that was you talking to him, I was not going to arrest him.
It was probably less than what you said also, I called you, and then waited for a reply, after not getting one I went over straight away, I was not out to arrest the guy, just talk to him and get you to deal with the situation.
I can say that you 100% broke NLR, because you said in chat:

"They just RDM'd me, I am going back"

Not the exact wording, but that is pretty much it.
(12-24-2012, 08:26 AM)Lil_Rimmy333 Wrote: I can say that you 100% broke NLR, because you said in chat:

"They just RDM'd me, I am going back"

Not the exact wording, but that is pretty much it.

Yeah I did say that but I was RDMed, I went back to talk to the guy with the admin
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned, not involved.
Ok the ban's finished but I still want this removed.
Dude you broke NLR.

It doesnt matter how you die the fact that you came straight back and then began to handcuff him while I was talking to him about the reason of killing you.

There is nothing else I need to say here.
Moved to Denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.