Unban [FL:RP](DHL)?sofabord?
Your name:[FL:RP](DHL)?sofabord?

Your ban ID: 19865

Banned by: [FL] Jamie

Reason: BR Approved: Prop-pushing, Blatantly lying, No intention of role-playing nicely.
Involved: Kiruclanz

Why we should unban you:becours i only proppushed hes car and i was totally lagging when i hit his car whit the prop and i didnt ly on anything i couldn here him becours of my lagg
I don't believe you. The video is pure proof of what you did.
you cant see that i lagg omg
No, I saw you spawn a prop in front of his car and Pull it towards you; Then deleting it and running off like nothing happened.

I'm not stupid.
it wasnt spawned infront of his car i have runned whit it a long time
He can be right you know... the video is even lagging in the beginning and the server lagged alot yesterday! just letting you know that this can be wrong!
(12-24-2012, 12:30 AM)Sofastol Wrote: He can be right you know... the video is even lagging in the beginning and the server lagged alot yesterday! just letting you know that this can be wrong!

He wasn't lagging, even in the video. He was actually running and pulling the chair quite smoothly. I know this because I'm the victim.

(12-24-2012, 12:41 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(12-24-2012, 12:30 AM)Sofastol Wrote: He can be right you know... the video is even lagging in the beginning and the server lagged alot yesterday! just letting you know that this can be wrong!

He wasn't lagging, even in the video. He was actually running and pulling the chair quite smoothly. I know this because I'm the victim.

I just made a reply for your unban request and then your sending this man youre an idiot? dosent help anyone
(12-24-2012, 12:45 AM)Sofastol Wrote:
(12-24-2012, 12:41 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote:

I just made a reply for your unban request and then your sending this man youre an idiot? dosent help anyone

I honestly did not understand half of the pile of words you just typed up.

Why were you running with a prop...