| IFP | Jordan Unban Request
Your name: | IFP | Jordan

Your ban ID: 19755

Banned by: [FL] Jamie

Reason: BR Approved: Mass RDM/ Prop-Killing/Pushing.

Involved:Me and some other noob in the game.

Why we should unban you: I think you should unban me beacuse it wasn't me who was prop pushing/killing it was some called echo or something like that he was just a general prop whore so i was just trying to defend my self not at the video show that was Echo who was just prop whoring so... I Beg you unban me seems this is very long ban and it was Echo who was Prop Pushing / Killing !
I looked at the logs and you had prop-killed quite a few people, Not to mention you also killed quite a few people. Also, Prop-killing and Prop-pushing other people and vehicle as show in the video is not the way to "Defend" yourself. You should have done nothing and just called an admin.
Well at that time there wasn't any admins online also the "RDMs" we're because me and Lambyjoe were rading so if I don't get a unban at lease a shorter ban 1 moth is like living hell .., that's the only thing I could do I have no prof put Ido have a person who can support me .

I could probably explain every time i killed some one there
That's a lie and you know it is, me and my friend were RP'ing as paramedics and you used the prop to fling us in the air, you had already killed quite a few people before you moved to that rebel who then tried to defend himself by trying to prop kill you (Still not right)
Your argument of this matter is clearly untrue if you were prop killing the rebel to "defend" yourself then why did you go onto prop kill me, my friend and a lot of other people.
Just because there aren't any admins online doesn't give you the right to be a total minge.
You were a gun dealer you shouldn't raid as a gun dealer.
Lambyjoe isn't exactly a saint either you know, I have seen him break the rules on more than one occasion, this however is not about Lambyjoe and is instead about you.
Explain how it was that you were raiding someone? You were on the street, the nearest area was the rebel spawn which isn't allowed to be made into a base.
"I could probably explain every time i killed some one there"
Ok, go on explain why, in the video you killed me, the other paramedic and multiple others, also explain to me why you prop pushed the ambulance into the air?
You knew full well what you were doing. Don't try and act all innocent.

Edit: I forgot to mention that he was prop killing before I had started recording.
Well that's not true i don't know why your trying so hard to get me banned i was the one who was trying to defend my self from him ! Also that's why i had to defend my self because there was no admins on otherwise i would of called an admin straight away i think i have enough hrs to know not to just start prop killing / pushing !"

Edit : Also i didn't raid as a gun dealer ! I raided as a clone
(12-23-2012, 07:15 PM)channy7867 Wrote: Well that's not true i don't know why your trying so hard to get me banned i was the one who was trying to defend my self from him ! Also that's why i had to defend my self because there was no admins on otherwise i would of called an admin straight away i think i have enough hrs to know not to just start prop killing / pushing !"

No, I'm not trying hard to get you banned; I am simply stating the facts of what happened, while I don't agree with the amount of time you have been banned for it's not like you're innocent..
You also failed to answer my questions.
I'm not trying to defend the other person just so you know, however from what happened to me (and my friend) we were driving down the road, you then prop flicked the ambulance up into the sky: with the result seen in the video of it on it's side, the person you accused didn't have any props out from what I saw, he only used that after you propkilled other people and ran towards him with the prop out, if you were defending yourself that's still wrong to use the prop gun to defend yourself with. If he was initially trying to kill you with props..video/screenshot it! don't retaliate..
There was still no excuse to prop kill loads of people in your story.
Am sorry but i disagree i didn't prop kill loads of people first off Echo was being a real prop whore well before you came i was just trying to defend myself from him, i am sorry for hitting u ambulance when i was trying to defend myself from that whore called Echo, so if u don't mind i would like some support form you, i was going to make a ban req on him because the real prop whore also if u are going on fearless and Echo is on just go over to him and ask why he was prop whoring and he will probably prop kill you i also have people who will agree with me and support me if need be...

Edit : Also he was prop whoring the tunnel blocking it etc and every time a car come through he would smash it with a prop... so i would like to be un banned or my time shortened because I WAS defending my self although it might of not looked like it seems you come a bit late...
I thought you meant you were raiding the rebel base, sorry.
I know Echo is a bad player him and Lambyjoe are total minges and I would like to have nothing to do with them.
Using props isn't a good way to defend against another prop killer instead you should take as many screenshots and instead get them banned/warned. You should have just walked away, as you say that I came in late it shows you being the culprit.
I actually believe your ban should be shortened after listening to your side of the story, 1month is a bit of an overkill but it's not really up to me. 1-2weeks would seem fairer in my opinion. I'm not going to comment further on this; it's up to the admin to decide.
(12-23-2012, 07:58 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: I thought you meant you were raiding the rebel base, sorry.
I know Echo is a bad player him and Lambyjoe are total minges and I would like to have nothing to do with them.
Using props isn't a good way to defend against another prop killer instead you should take as many screenshots and instead get them banned/warned. You should have just walked away, as you say that I came in late it shows you being the culprit.
I actually believe your ban should be shortened after listening to your side of the story, 1month is a bit of an overkill but it's not really up to me. 1-2weeks would seem fairer in my opinion. I'm not going to comment further on this; it's up to the admin to decide.

Ok thanks for being on my side a bit hahaha also you have just made my point echo is usually a whore along with lambyjoe so yh as you can probably work out i was defending my self i had no other way to play the server otherwise thats why i logged of shortly after...
(12-23-2012, 07:15 PM)channy7867 Wrote: Edit : Also i didn't raid as a gun dealer ! I raided as a clone
... you raided as a what?