Steam Issue - Download
I did not find any other place to put this question where I am registered so I decided to post it here.

Story
I recently bought Arma 2: Combined Operations and then had to restart my laptop, when it turned on I didn't see any games in the library but I have apparently recieved the items, I had to go to the Store, find the games and download them by pressing on the button that would say 'Purchase' but then said 'You own this item, play' after I bought it.

I then found out that when I tried downloading Arma 2: Combined Operations, it wouldn't work, it said 'Purchase' meaning I had to buy it again somewhy, I have everything to prove that I bought the game but it said I didn't own it on steam, I searched for 'Arma 2' and 'Arma 2: Combined Operations' seperate and found out I could only download 'Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead' but not Arma 2.

Problem
I bought; Arma 2: Combined Operations, Steam said I didn't own it, could only download Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead from the market but not Arma 2.

Info:
I already checked and I am positive that I didn't mistakenly bought only Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.
I tried contacting Steam but they want the CD key to the game and I do not have it because I can't download it.
Afraid I don't know the solution however why can't Steam support check your purchase history and confirm that you have bought the game? o.O
Try giving them the Paypal transaction ID.
I found the fix for this issue.

Apparently when you're looking at your Steam library you will see "Downloaded" by the search, if you click that you can press "All Games" and it will show you all uninstalled and installed games.

Hope it will help others.