Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Lil Rimmy (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 19773 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: [FL:RP] Fultzy(Admin that banned you)

Reason: I was banned for:

Ramming the checkpoint, Breaking FearRP not getting out of car
(Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: Fultzy, and I think 3 cops, I do not know their names.
(Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you:

Ok, what happened was I was Corl, driving into the city to park my truck then change class. I hadn't been into the city for ages, due to insane laws placed by the dictator president, so I just decided to stay out of it.

So I approach the barricade, and I drive up behind an ambulance. I could see the cops letting cars through, and they let the ambulance through, so I followed. Then they turned it back on half way through, trapping my truck halfway through the barricade.

Now, before I continue, I'd like to point out a few things, I hadn't been to the city for a while, so I didn't know what was going on and the last time there was a checkpoint people just drove straight through, as in they didn't have to get out of their cars, they just opened the gates.

Anyway, so I am like WTF is going on when a cop (at least I think it was a cop) unloads almost a full gun into my truck, knocking me to 20 health. Then cops swarm me and I call the admin. They are all shouting at me and I say I will wait for the admin before I get out. I understand I should have gotten out, but judging by the amount of random arrest reports, I did not want to get out to be instantly arrested before the admin could get to me.

Anyway, when the admin did get there everyone starting saying I had rammed the barricade. I can say, with all of my heart, that I did no at all ram the barricade. I followed the ambulance because I thought they would let me in, but then they stopped it half way through, trapping my truck.

So that's my side of the story, I would just really like to play as I have never been banned before. Also, the holidays just started, so I donated and after waiting to get on the bloody servers (Crashes make me sad) I finally got on only to be banned.
(A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Nobody replied on your unban request for more than a week, therefore unban request approved and ban deleted from your record.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.