Unban Request
Heart 
Your name: Michael S

Your ban ID: 19763, 19762, 19761, 19760

Banned by: [FL:M] Narcotic

Reason: Provoking cops to shoot at them by randomly shooting at people.

Involved: Techgaming - Cameronhind - Sokka

Why we should unban you: [FL:M] Narcotic came in in the middle of the whole situation. First of all, we were not randomly shooting at the citizens to get the cops attention to fire back. We were driving through, transferring our contraband to our base at the UM. The Police instantaneously saw us transporting it and without warning, started shooting at not only us, my truck but also the contraband. After suffering a good few rounds of bullets, I pulled over the truck in front of the end of the tunnel and decided that we should defend the contraband from the police. So we started shooting back.
This is when [FL:M] Narcotic came in and saw us to what he though "Randomly shooting at people to provoke the cops". I believe and so do the others that he joined in at the wrong point of the whole situation and gone the wrong side of it.
Alright, so, I started looking at you guys, I saw you transfer stuff here and there. You stood by the tunnel, shooting at unarmed civilians and cops, the cops clearly haven't seen you, you shot at them with the only intention to make them shoot back, why would you not keep on doing it instead of shooting right in there? They would only arrest you.
We were stood by the tunnel shooting. Although we were not aiming for random people. We were only aiming for the police officers who were shooting at us whilst we were trying to get round the city.
We didn't react at first because we thought it was only a kid, not knowing how to play as a police officer properly. Then others started shooting at us too. So I pulled over outside the tunnel to get a bit of a distance because I, myself am good at aiming so I would have a better advantage at long range. We had no intentions to shoot the civilians. Only the officers who were firing at us in the first place.
I saw no officers shooting at you before you provoked them to do so.

Please do also keep in mind that you may not dispute bans that are 24 hours or less:
Nudelholz Wrote:3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.
(12-23-2012, 02:32 AM)Narcotic Wrote: I saw no officers shooting at you before you provoked them to do so.

Please do also keep in mind that you may not dispute bans that are 24 hours or less:
Nudelholz Wrote:3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.

I was also banned.. I had just joined the servers and joined the rebels.. CHECK THE RECORDS.. this is so frustrating... you went ban happy and banned me before even checking out the situation.
I checked the records, yes you had just joined, but you equipped a gun strait away too, and knew what was what because you was joining you brother
(12-23-2012, 02:43 AM)Temar Wrote: I checked the records, yes you had just joined, but you equipped a gun strait away too, and knew what was what because you was joining you brother

I equipped a gun because someone told me too.. look at the chat.. I said whats going on? Some one in VOICE said pull out a gun! When I pulled it out I was frozen.. and banned. >_< How could I have possibly done something so vulgar in that short time to deserve a ban? Not even a warning or any verbal communication at all just straight banned..
(12-23-2012, 02:38 AM)Sokka Wrote:
(12-23-2012, 02:32 AM)Narcotic Wrote: I saw no officers shooting at you before you provoked them to do so.

I was also banned.. I had just joined the servers and joined the rebels.. CHECK THE RECORDS.. this is so frustrating... you went ban happy and banned me before even checking out the situation.

Ban happy? I banned you cause you broke a rule.
There were officers shooting at us before, otherwise we would have not got out of the truck and shot at them in the first place.
We were not shooting randomly at civilians.
We were only defending what was ours from the law
We were only shooting because we were shot at in the first place.
Denied.