Piano play, and haters
Today mono spawned piano, and started to play music. It seems that some players found that very bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k05lWT7Qk...e=youtu.be
Then Narcotic told him to stop because he didn't like it.
So annoying with people "booing" over mic, just fucks up the RP, bah.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
From this video it didn't sound that low quality, Narcotic..
Playing piano outside?..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
To me it did, and several times I had to take off my headset.

Stop moaning about it, I made a choice, respect that, I told you to get a better quality on that, respect that too.
(12-22-2012, 10:49 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Playing piano outside?..

Soul, you know that hobo's make money by playing music.

Like this:

Spoiler :

Except he did it with a piano.
Because not having a home or ample resources for a relatively normal life is much more expensive than moving and maintaining a concert piano.

Tounge.
(12-22-2012, 11:07 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Because not having a home or ample resources for a relatively normal life is much more expensive than moving and maintaining a concert piano.

Tounge.

I'm the kind of guy who always wonders why they are making money playing a music instrument when they're homeless.

I never donate because I think:

How did you pay for the instrument + lessons?
(12-22-2012, 10:49 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Playing piano outside?..

We were having a community gathering of peace. :~)

(12-22-2012, 11:12 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(12-22-2012, 11:07 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Because not having a home or ample resources for a relatively normal life is much more expensive than moving and maintaining a concert piano.

Tounge.

I'm the kind of guy who always wonders why they are making money playing a music instrument when they're homeless.

I never donate because I think:

How did you pay for the instrument + lessons?

Not all instruments require lessons, but yes, how did they get the instrument? Haha. It could have been a gift a long, long time ago, though.

(12-22-2012, 10:57 PM)Narcotic Wrote: To me it did, and several times I had to take off my headset.

Stop moaning about it, I made a choice, respect that, I told you to get a better quality on that, respect that too.

I'm not moaning. Please, be mature. You're acting very childish.