BR jonass and Bin4ry
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
jonass
Bin4ry
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
jonass - STEAM_0:1:57453952
Bin4ry - STEAM_0:1:50127100
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
Not sure.
Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
V33, where else?
Summary: (What happened?)
Jonass was blatantly fail RPing, an officer wanted to arrest him (Disabled Angel) and jonass was making weird noises/speaking a foreign language over voicechat for about 30 seconds until I started recording.
Then Bin4ry came in with his car and rammed them, then broke fear RP.

His excuse for ramming us with the car was "I told you several times to move" which, obviously seen in the video, he did AFTER ramming us, and even if it was before ramming us, that would not have justified it.
Also he broke fear RP as seen in the video.

Then, while Disabled was talking to Bin4ry, jonass, quite mingy, sneaked away again.
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

A video and a printscreen of Bin4ry explaining why he had hit us with his car.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6MjhiQ-j...e=youtu.be
I said move several times,I was meeting somebody
(12-22-2012, 07:27 PM)Bin4ry Wrote: I said move several times,I was meeting somebody

You told me to move stating the car park was the road, after you'd already done that in another random place. I realized you were messing me around and you began to get aggressive, I asked you to get out the car with a gun pointed at you and yet still you remained in your car. Because I already had two people in cuffs that we're constantly trying to get away I couldn't deal with yet another minge. You broke fear rp, end of story don't try and debate any more.
You were going to meet someone? Oh that completely explains why you had to ram us and why you broke fear RP! It also explains why, when we were gone, you drove straight ahead, over the pavement headed to Izzy's Place.

Frankly I don't buy shit of what you're saying, to me it seems you just wanted to minge about, making life on V3 harder than it is already, I despise people like you. Also, what ever happened to "I don't care if I get banned, I don't like the community anyways"?

Good fight, sadly your attempt to lie your way out of this has failed harder than your RP on the servers.
Approved.