Ban Request on Knox
(12-24-2012, 07:02 PM)knox Wrote: Have you not read my posts? Shoot if i present a DIRECT DANGER to the people (eg I AM RUNNING PEOPLE OVER), by speeding i am posing an INDIRECT threat as a am NOT, but CAN run people over. The only reason you can shoot is when i AM running people over, not speeding. And you act as if im just going to drive FOREVER and never stop, you had two cruisers, you could block me in or wait till I run out of gas.

You were a threat to people, you were driving excessive speeds and would when we chased you back to the coty be likely to kill people. Stop saying we shot you for speeding we clearly didn't as we've explained a million tomes now...
The thing is you have no RULE To back your argument. SHOOTING PEOPLE FOR SPEEDING IS AGAINST THE SERVER RULES. Because i was LIKELY or POTENTIALLY or MIGHT OF or COULD OF is NOT a reason to shoot me. The only reason to kill me is because I HAVE or TRIED to kill people. WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND?

Shooting me for speeding? What did you shoot me for then, Because i was a danger to other people? Okay established that. Why was i danger to other people? BECAUSE I WAS SPEEDING. WHAT YOUR SAYING IS THE SAME AS SPEEDING
(12-24-2012, 07:13 PM)knox Wrote: The thing is you have no RULE To back your argument. SHOOTING PEOPLE FOR SPEEDING IS AGAINST THE SERVER RULES. Because i was LIKELY or POTENTIALLY or MIGHT OF or COULD OF is NOT a reason to shoot me. The only reason to kill me is because I HAVE or TRIED to kill people. WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND?

Shooting me for speeding? What did you shoot me for then, Because i was a danger to other people? Okay established that. Why was i danger to other people? BECAUSE I WAS SPEEDING. WHAT YOUR SAYING IS THE SAME AS SPEEDING

Driving at extremely high speeds makes it likely for you to crash injuring others in the process. I'm sick of your crap now and I really don't like debating because you're like a parrot constanty repeating your bullshit. Our actions was roleplay and not against the rules, that rule covers 4 hour cops not chasing their suspect like we did just shooting without amy warning.
Please answer my question, how else were we supposed to stop someone who will not pull over?
Okay Ill make this simple

Lets establish the rule here - Shooting people for speeding is not allowed, EVEN if they had the potential to kill someone. You may ONLY kill them if they HAVE or are TRYING to kill someone? Okay? This is from this post :

'As Police or SS, do not shoot someone that's unarmed, even if he's getting away. Firing is the last resort. You cannot shoot someone that's inside a car just because he ran someone over. You may only shoot if he actually represents a threat to other people, for example, running over people on purpose'

Okay, read that last bit?

You may only shoot if he actually represents a threat to other people, for example, running over people on purpose

Okay? I wasn't running over anyone therefore shooting me was against the rules? Do you get it now?

If you don't understand it now, wowee...

Also

Please answer my question, how else were we supposed to stop someone who will not pull over?

SEE

you had two cruisers, you could block me in, wait till i run out of gas, make a note of my name and wait until I had left my car and you could catch me, put a wanted on me and ask people to tell the you my location for a fee, there are LOADS of ways you could get me.
I'm fed up of this. You don't listen.

Can an admin make a decision and end this, I have been put in a bad mood right before Christmas and I want this bickering to stop.

Thank you
Verzyn
I know you've played cop and you know on v33x that no other way would work to capture you, plus we boxed you in a number of times oh and what'dcha know? You drove off, waiting for your fuel to run out would take ages and is unrealistic. You may shoot if he represents a threat to other people, you did and the first peaceful way we tried for ages didnt work as you wouldn't stop

As Verzyn said you don't listen and you really can't accept what you've done which is ridiculous. Could someone finally end it knox annoys me so much
The thing is angel if you boxed me in CORRECTLY i would of been stuck. You must of had gaps in the box, so I would of escaped. In real life if people saw a gap in a police car box, would they try and escape through it or not?

And you also say you may shoot if you present a threat to other people, it gives an example of RUNNING PEOPLE OVER ON PURPOSE. The gap between the POTENTIAL to run people over (everyone with a car) and ACTUALLY running people over is so fucking huge you dont even understand how retarded your comment is.

And if i dont listen why did i answer your question? And if you start a ban request on someone, usually a discussion / argument ensues as both parties fight for their point. If you dont like bickering and dont want it before christmas, why put a ban request on me. Jesus christ the contradictions.
(12-24-2012, 07:33 PM)knox Wrote: The thing is angel if you boxed me in CORRECTLY i would of been stuck. You must of had gaps in the box, so I would of escaped. In real life if people saw a gap in a police car box, would they try and escape through it or not?

And you also say you may shoot if you present a threat to other people, it gives an example of RUNNING PEOPLE OVER ON PURPOSE. The gap between the POTENTIAL to run people over (everyone with a car) and ACTUALLY running people over is so freaking huge you dont even understand how retarded your comment is.

And if i dont listen why did i answer your question? And if you start a ban request on someone, usually a discussion / argument ensues as both parties fight for their point. If you dont like bickering and dont want it before christmas, why put a ban request on me. Jesus christ the contradictions.

No it's the fact that you keep going with your fucking point that we've already told you about. ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

And you also say you may shoot if you present a threat to other people, it gives an example of RUNNING PEOPLE OVER ON PURPOSE. The gap between the POTENTIAL to run people over (everyone with a car) and ACTUALLY running people over is so freaking huge you dont even understand how retarded your comment is.
That you may shoot if he is a danger gives an example when he says e.g and gives leeway for rp reasons. You're making up bullshit about the potential when you were driving so fast and so recklessly that you WOULD KILL SOMEONE IF WE LET YOU CONTINUE. Don't reply with the same parrot shit it's annoying explaining things over and over to dumbass's like you
Once again what your saying is basically

Potential to run people over = Running people over

You're quite wrong. The reason I'm replying with the same comment is that your comments dont seem to vary either, except I have the courtesy to not use that against you.

Ill make it even simpler for you JUST to make you understand, okay here goes.

Did I speed : YES

Is speeding illegal : YES

Did I cdm anyone whilst speeding : NO

Is only speeding a reason to kill someone : NO

Is the potential to CDM someone executable : NO

Do you understand now?