Bans off please.
Your name: JaniŅ²

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17319702

Banning Admin: Killjoy

Ban Lenght: Permament

Reason for the ban: abusing one job,shoted admin once

Why we should unban you: Reason why i did get permament becouse i did abuse every job? Brake every rule? I did try to kill him when I were cop becouse I tought somebody were sniping on the roof so I shotted him and then he came on to me and asked why I did shoot at him I told him with microphone then he told me to type while I were typing I got blacklisted. about five minutes later I were messing with my friend trying to kill him with props then I saw my police car and tried to unlock it and it did and i tried to drive but about 5 seconds when I were driving I got permamently banned.So is there any way I can get those perma bans off please I realy want to have second chance becouse I know how to rp now and im not minge anymore. I would maybe even donate in the server becouse alot my friends play on that server and I have to ask killjoy that why did he gave me straight to permament bans without giving any warnings why not 1k or 10k or even 20k I know i did wrong but I don't think that I deserve permament bans thank you for your time.
i know i cant do anything about this. But i think he deserves new chance if thats true what he writed
I think this guy might use an another try in the server. He could be put to a trial where admins would follow his moves a bit closer and see if he does something wrong. But as i said i would give this guy a chance.Angel
(02-24-2011, 08:00 PM)peltone Wrote: i know i cant do anything about this. But i think he deserves new chance if thats true what he writed

(02-24-2011, 08:25 PM)Adolf Wrote: I think this guy might use an another try in the server. He could be put to a trial where admins would follow his moves a bit closer and see if he does something wrong. But as i said i would give this guy a chance.Angel

Please read

Quote:f.)You are only allowed to write in one when you are 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning.

Im issuing you guys a warning that will wear off in a 5 days.

Please if you have anything to say on his case then you can speak, if not don't talk at all. Thank you
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]