Cocaine fix.
Well when i am on the server, people mostly use Cocaine and then say "Help i can't see" e.c.t most people don't know a fix for this, but here is one way to fix it.

So you take Cocaine for some reason... Nervous
and here are you now-

so to fix this go to post process

then you want to-

and after choosing one you can disable the overlay it may go back to normal if it doesn't do this method again.

Hope this helps
-Ciryl
Thank you, but they really should fix cocaine...
(12-22-2012, 07:38 AM)Lil_Rimmy333 Wrote: Thank you, but they really should fix cocaine...

It's just a missing texture.
Wait.. So when get the pink screen, we hit q and follow the steps and the pink texture goes away? Do we have to keep doing it everytime it happens?
We could just put the weed texture as the cocaine texture, so both had the same = fixed.
(12-22-2012, 10:23 PM)Narcotic Wrote: We could just put the weed texture as the cocaine texture, so both had the same = fixed.

But whats the point of having cocaine then? No one will buy it, i either recommend removing it..
Why not include the texture in the content pack or something.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(12-22-2012, 10:15 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Wait.. So when get the pink screen, we hit q and follow the steps and the pink texture goes away? Do we have to keep doing it everytime it happens?

Yes.
I tried downloading some addons to find which texture is needed... so far nothing has worked.
Hope this helped anyone who read it.